Best foot forward

By new dog - 14/09/2014 03:38 - United States - Gaithersburg

Today, I found out that my dog is a pro at pooping directly into shoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 414
You deserved it 3 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess it's time to give him the boot. (I'm sure you don't want it anymore.)

Time to introduce your dog to people you hate. *evil laugh*

Comments

I guess it's time to give him the boot. (I'm sure you don't want it anymore.)

cjwayy 22

Wonderful use of a first comment.

Yes it was a wonderful use of a first comment

orbit 22

I'm guessing op has an enemy and they put it in the show, not the dog

OP are you vindictive? They say dogs mimic their owners.

Strange, my dog hasn't started to walk on his hind legs and make bacon yet. Am I doing something wrong?

For gods sakes don't teach the dog to open the fridge or fry things. If they figure out that, they can figure out a can opener for the Alpo. And then they've got no use for us. Other than to throw things for them.

Time to introduce your dog to people you hate. *evil laugh*

But nothing says he will do it to them... Dogs are evil at times.-_-

haha just leave heaps of shoes around the place and then in an evil voice "let the games begin!"

Given a dog's keen sense of smell, it will always find OP's shoe.

Maybe hide your shoes? Just a thought...

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo shoes cause they poopin on everybody out here.

You don't have to bark, to get out, just find a shoe, just find a shoe....

SystemofaBlink41 27

Insinuating...it was OP? Like, you're saying OP pooped on their own shoes and then forgot? Or am I missing something?

The butler did it! That sneaky little bastard....

so....train it into a master.in my opinion every talent should be POLISHED

I was always told you "you can only polish a turd so much, but in the end it's still just a turd."