Hott

By uglyone - 13/01/2010 14:06 - United Kingdom

Today, I was going out with my supermodel-gorgeous friend, so I put extra effort into looking good. I thought I looked pretty good, but when we got to the subway station, a drunk old man looked at us and loudly announced, "That's always the way it is, there's a fit one and an ugly one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 155
You deserved it 3 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't let the opinion of old drunk guy with no-one to talk to (or he could have said it to them and not you) get you down. And depending on his age, he was raised when it was a woman's duty to look pretty for men. Either way, hope it didn't bother you too much.

ah.......she's a girl......she was going out with a friend thats also a girl........as in not girlfriend.........

Comments

In America the only thing you can eat is fast food, then once you choke on the scientifically machine produced burgers you die, because the doctors are asking you to pay but you cant speak because your choking. No disrespect to Americans though Id enjoy living in texas its like a free country shoot what you see Too many christian extremists over there though and theres a bit of an obesity crisis although when i went there, there was a lot of hot girls who would sleep with me without knowing me I love america

LMAO #69, I live in Texas... And I don't know who told you about all of us (Americans) only eating fast food, or anything you said for that matter, but it's not true. The rest of the world has such a misled image of America... We're not all inbred unintelligent assholes and fatties. For the record though, Texas does have better looking girls than the rest of the country! =D

lol, I hate to generalise, but, yeah.. Essex. Have you got hair extensions, false eyelashes and a streaky fake tan? If not, I apologise.

I'm putting YDI just because you take the opinion of a drunk old man seriously, and then go post it here like an fml.

Jodziee, not to start a "which country is better" but here in Canada, we have free medical and dental care too. so don't brag that "the rest of the world" doesn't have free medical or dental. some countries also just cant afford that. damn, Americans dont even admit a war they lost being a war, they call it a conflict instead. but whatever, America is apparently "all that."

Why am I not surprised this is in Essex? That place is the crapheap of England. Either way OP don't take him seriously. He was drunk. I'm sure you look great :D the only problem these days is that some people now have the idea that "if you're not under a certain weight, you're fat and ugly". It's poisoning the minds and self-esteem of young girls these days such that they feel they need to lose weight and dress like tarts...leading to eating disorders such as anorexia and bulemia. My girlfriend's a UK size 14 and I think she's beautiful and she accepts that. Ok, so people have called her fat and ugly before, but it happens, no matter who you are. So yea...I'm sure you're a beautiful young lady OP and don't take the drunken ramblings of a selfish old man to heart :)

kiah101 0

damn i feel bad 4 u...but u shuve told that damn hobo "u kno wat shut tfu u luk worst and u shud kno dis because u r always here in da same spot looking at people ull nvr be!"

Well Drunks speak the truth!! Soo next time hang with your OWN league!!