By babygurl69 - 20/01/2009 21:38 - Canada

Today, I woke up with a hangover, but went to school anyway without showering, applying makeup, and still wearing my pajama bottoms. While taking the subway, I bumped into my ex-boyfriend who I hadn't seen a year. His new girlfriend looked at me and said, "You look... tired." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 791
You deserved it 24 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not showering is pretty bad. It's not unusual to see chicks wearing pajama bottoms to class in college though.

that sucks...don't you hate it when this sort of thing happens? the only time you see people you want to look your best in front of is when you are looking your worst...

Comments

Not showering is pretty bad. It's not unusual to see chicks wearing pajama bottoms to class in college though.

how is not showering bad. showering every day is actually unhealthy becuz it makes ur immune system dependent on the soap/shampoo or w/e

lemme guess, you're European right? cuz if you don't shower everyday I do not wanna be around you

^This idiot is getting thumbs up? Really people?

Agreed. I hardly ever wash my hands, and I haven't taken medication of any kind in 6 years. My immune system is amazing. I do shower twice daily though...

Actually.. #16 is right :/ as bad or gross it may sound; showering everyday is bad for your skin. (Showering with soap, that is. I wouldn't know why people would shower with only water). But I do shower everyday, and my skin is perfectly fine.. So I guess it could be different for every person, depending on your type of skin.. You can look it up if you don't believe me.

KrazyKatz3 26

Showering every two days or something is perfectly fine if you use deodorant and stuff.

Uh, I'd probably say that too. Usually, when I'm dressed like that, I'm tired.

that sucks...don't you hate it when this sort of thing happens? the only time you see people you want to look your best in front of is when you are looking your worst...

BurnBabyyBurn 0

Hahaha, that's murphy's law right thurr(=

NightElfGod 0

you should have been like "yeah def. was out partying with all my friends" and if your one of those people who are like always on time and never call out of work or skip school or anything you could have added "decided not to go to school today and partied all day...now im going out for breakfast :) " sounds like a cumfy day happens all the time where i live. i think when i was in highschool atleast 200 out of about 2000 kids wore pajama bottoms to school (guys and girls)

the look isn't anything I haven't seen. I'm at a sort of commuter school, do the girls don't wear pj bottoms and all, but before I was here, I saw that all the time. guys sometimes did it too- an it's nothing unusual. guys don't shower, and stink, that's life. girls don't shower and stink that's f-ing nasty!

I think the new girlfriend was being quite nice when she all she said was 'you look... tired'. That's something I'd say, but I'd also be mildly offended that my boyfriend had such bad taste because what does that say about me (if he dated her)! I was brought up by a mother who made me walk up and down the hallway with a book on my head and she would go ballistic if I went out in public in my pjs. She HAS gone ballistic about me going out in public wearing slippers... this my bf encouraged me to do. Apparently it's healthy to not dress up sometimes, but I still wouldn't go to class in pjs without having a shower. If I was hungover I'd stay home in bed! Screw class!

pajama bottoms?! i saw some people in town do that once for fancy dress purposes and everyone gave them right funny looks! but i'm slightly jealous; pajama bottoms in public would be so comfy :)

Chibineko223 0

I've worn pajama pants to school they were fuzzy black and had skulls on them

ye i know right. girls look way cuter with no make-up