Honest day's work

By Anonymous - 24/02/2021 02:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend broke up with me after finding out that I opened an Onlyfans account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 493
You deserved it 4 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shouldn't you have discussed this with him before you did that?

I don't blame him. You wanna do that, that's your choice. He chose to not be with a woman who is going to be sharing herself in a way that he obviously felt shoukd be between just the two of you. Choices have consequences.

Comments

I don't blame him. You wanna do that, that's your choice. He chose to not be with a woman who is going to be sharing herself in a way that he obviously felt shoukd be between just the two of you. Choices have consequences.

I think we may not have enough context for this. Not all onlyfans pages are of a sexual nature, and we don’t know what kind she had. We might assume his reaction tells us what kind of page it was, but it’s entirely possible she opened an account to do something else, and he broke up with her after hearing “onlyfans” and wouldn’t hear anything else. It’s also possible that the story is exactly what it sounds like. Who knows?

Shouldn't you have discussed this with him before you did that?

Anzubar 5

When even FML's favorite troll calls you out, you done messed up.

peterblack67 9

Its none of his business what you do.

Then it's none of her business who he wants to be with

mccuish 25

It seems like you just want to make money in a dirty way

I'd say it's pretty clean as she wouldn't be touching anyone else and is practicing social distancing to the max! Good for you, OP! But yeah, YDI. Do whatever the hell you want. But doing this once you're in a presumably monogamous relationship whiling hiding it and having no communication? Nah. His life sucks. :/

kind of need more details here did you open an account because you wanted to watch or be watched

Amanda G Rich 23

Although I'm all for sex work, you can't force someone to date you if they are uncomfortable with it. I think you should have talked to him about it first, not in the sense that he controls whether or not you do it or not, but as a warning and to ask how he'd feel about it. I wouldn't date a politician, so I can't look down on someone who doesn't want to date someone in sex work. It was your choice to do it, and his choice to not stay. You'll find someone who doesn't mind, keep your head up!

YDI. The hell did you expect would happen? It's not the fact that you want to be a **** star that is the issue. Sex work is work. It's the lies and lack of respect for someone who should be considered your partner in life that is the issue.

You should have told him about this before just creating one. That's where you went wrong.

I see it both ways. On the one hand, there should have been more communication and maybe you could have reached a compromise. On the other hand, it's your body and your life.

there is no both ways. it's her body and life yes, but she presumably agreed to be in a monogamous relationship. her breaking that monogamy begind his back is wrong, no two ways about it. doesn't matter if it was for work or not.

Communication is key. You didn't communicate, plain and simple. He has every reason to see this as infidelity.