Hogs gone wild

By NotoriousSRJ - 28/01/2011 15:43 - Canada

Today, I got pulled over by a cop. Since my window wasn't working, I opened the door, causing him to run towards me with a drawn gun. He then had a go at me with his night stick. After realizing my window was broken, he laughed and let me off with a warning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 285
You deserved it 4 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where I'm from, you would have been tasered, shot, body cavity searched, beaten, shot, fined for the broken window, laughed at, shot, and arrested for resisting arrest.

see the problem with gun control Is that bad people don't really obey the rules so then u have a whole bunch of armed criminals running around and decent people have no way to defend themselves

Comments

how is this a fml? you got away scotch free.

iHeritik 0

Have you ever been beaten with a Nightstick, sir?

"anally violate you" Omfg I laughed so hard xD

how is this a fml? you got away scotch free.

Why wouldn't you just wait? A moment's hesitation to draw your weapon can mean the end of an officer's life. Half the people on here will say "I hate the police" so I can't blame the officers for being paranoid and thinking anyone who pops the door open and refuses to comply is out to hurt them. Next time sit still and wait for him to get up to your window, tell him it's broken, and have him tell you to open your door.

dude how many people on here would actually think to wait for the cop to tell them to do something? where is that a law? When were we taught that in school? Ive NEVER heard this before. If I were in the OP's situation Id do the same thing. In fact my when I was little some like that happened to my uncle and no one pulled a gun on him. IF someone was going shoot a cop itd be hella lot easier to roll down the window while concealing the gun and then shoot and then take off in the car. Opening a door has nothing to do with people intending to shoot cops And saying **** the police comes under the free speech, pleant of people say it with out acting on. Cops are mostly just bullys that have a quote of tickets to fill for the month. Ive actually seen a cop tailgate someone 4in off their bumper then pull them over when they speed up a little to avoid being rearended by a dumbass.

Try that with me and I'll let off the gas.

you must be Black. me too. I feel your pain... literally.

Why wouldn't you just wait? A moment's hesitation to draw your weapon can mean the end of an officer's life. Half the people on here will say "I hate the police" so I can't blame the officers for being paranoid and thinking anyone who pops the door open and refuses to comply is out to hurt them. Next time sit still and wait for him to get up to your window, tell him it's broken, and have him tell you to open your door.

Hidan_fml 0

Take a 14 year old's advice and spray "**** THE POLICE" on the back wall of a school.

I bet the kid is the one who opened his door. then dad accidentally beat him.

iHeritik 0

And how would he accomplish this when the window will not open?