Hogs gone wild

By NotoriousSRJ - 28/01/2011 15:43 - Canada

Today, I got pulled over by a cop. Since my window wasn't working, I opened the door, causing him to run towards me with a drawn gun. He then had a go at me with his night stick. After realizing my window was broken, he laughed and let me off with a warning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 285
You deserved it 4 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where I'm from, you would have been tasered, shot, body cavity searched, beaten, shot, fined for the broken window, laughed at, shot, and arrested for resisting arrest.

see the problem with gun control Is that bad people don't really obey the rules so then u have a whole bunch of armed criminals running around and decent people have no way to defend themselves

Comments

hatepineapple 14

You deserved it for playing with your window. What are you ******* nine?

"Today, I got pulled over by a cop. Since my window wasn't working I opened the door, causing him to run towards me with a drawn gun. He then had a go at me with his night stick. After realizing my window was broken, he laughed and let me off with a warning. FML" "Today, my 14 year old son got suspended and I had to pay for the damage after he sprayed "**** THE POLICE" on the back wall of his school. I'm a policeman. FML" Jesus, they're exactly right after another...

Looks like somebody told his son what happened at work that day lol

it's not the cops fault, it's the stupid low life pieces of excrement that made them react like that! go educate yourselves and ride with the police before you judge them! I can guarantee you that they don't get off by doing that shit. and before I'm judged, no I'm not in law enforcement but I believe in my second amendment rights!

RedPillSucks 31

Some new cops do tend to be a bit jumpy. A veteran cop wouldn't have reacted that way. For most cops, their job is intense boredom, punctuated by moments of intense fear and adrenalin.

Actually, most cops are just plain assholes. Just go on You Tube and look for the videos. They got picked on in high school and when they get a little bit of power it goes to their heads, so they become bullies themselves. In Maryland, a guy had some video he took of a cop being an asshole; when he pulled the poster of video over, the plain clothes cop started waving his gun around without even saying he was an officer, yelling and screaming. When the cop learned that that the driver of the motorcycle had video of him, he and his buddies basically broke into the driver's home to confiscate the video.; too late though, it was already posted on the Internet. Not only that, but cops lie and think they are above the law. I have actually seen a cop put his blinker on, stop in the middle of a danger and oft busy road, and back up until he could make his turn. You try doing that in sight of a cop. And for some reason the word of a cop is worth more than a citizen when it should be. This happened to a friend of mine. He was hit by a cop that ran a red light wiith no lights or sirens on. The cop was trying to pin it on my friend, but thank **** there were witness that came over said it was the cop that had ran the red light! I've also seen cops put on their lights just to get through traffic and then turn them off when they are in the clear. I've actually seen one turn on his siren to make it through a light, only to see him pull into a store and come out 10 minutes later with soda and a sandwich. As for guns, google Battle of Athens. History is interesting.

actually most AREN'T. its just that the bad ones get more press.

you were let off with a warning.... so whats the FML?

MyNameIsBruce 0

And where I come from, people can have all the guns they want and still open their car door to a police officer.

zattele 3

He was probably pissed off at having to pay a fine to his suspended son's school, an took it out on you

well thats not very nice... KARMAS A BITCH THO :)

iHeritik 0

Should have called him "Paul Blart".