Hog on hog action

By auscop - 17/09/2009 10:57 - Australia

Today, I pulled someone over for speeding. He was only 10 over the speed limit so I gave him an $84 fine. It turns out he is a workplace Occupational Health and Safety officer and because I wasn't wearing my high visibilty vest while standing on the side of the road he gave me a $250 fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 659
You deserved it 85 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, God forbid he actually did his job. It's scum like you who think it's okay to break the law if it's "only a little."

Yeah I know. Totally. F*ck him for pulling someone over that was going over the speed limit. I hate when cops pull people over for breaking the law. What a c*ckhole of a policeman.

Comments

wrestling49 0

i'm glad u got a $250 fine. u deserve it asshole, he was just going 10 over, can u honestly tell me that u have never gone over the speed limit? u just wanted to be a douch bag, YDI

If there were no cops..... You MIGHT be dead.....who knows. Why the hate?...ALSO: Car: Ford didn't invent it. Only mass produced it. Light bulb: Two Canadians invented it (yeah, it's true). Sold the patent to Thomas Edison (also true). Edison can be the 'father of MODERN light bulbs' I guess. TV: too many inventors contributing to say who gets credit. Internet: Same as tv. Taking credit for TV and the Internet (cars might even fit in there) is like saying someone invented Water. (Yes...it's that stupid). There were inventors for those items, but so many that you can't specifically say who. (Although the internet has two Americans that could be given most....but they declined saying the same things) Most things are not American. Suck it up Sally's. Being 'manufactured in America' does not make it an American invention. America didn't even invent Football without Canada's help (or at least the competition of Canada's own football program evolving). Both started from Rugby, both evolved. Both at the exact same time. Basketball is Canadian...Ice hockey...Lacrosse...the blackberry...time zones...electron microscope...washing machines...electric stove (yes, Canadian)...PACE MAKERS...all Canadian... Many famous European inventions....radio wave frequency of hertz...submarine communication...first mechanoelectric tv system .... handwriting....feasibility of RADIO communication...electric battery...the zamboni (of all things not canadian) is italian! American inventions are numerous too...artificial heart...sewing machine...telegraph key....airplanes (not cars!)...motorcycle (contested)....oil well (contested)....laser...video games...volleyball... I have to stop listing American inventions...not that there's anymore then any place else...it's that some of the information for the American inventions on an American website *cough* contradicts websites elsewhere...some also being American. But you get the point. Some inventions America has claimed may be contested, but the US has contributed a lot....even if it's for things you don't normally think about. The point is: Don't assume that the US is the inventor of 95% of technologies. ESPECIALLY when that's all Japan has to export.....they have no resources. The Japanese invent and innovate like crazy these days (only way to make money on a resource-less island).

ShenziSixaxis 0

Hmm, I see this as neither. Both of you were simply doing your jobs. Quite ironic though.

Wow so many people getting worked up over what is actually pretty damn funny. Two officers fining each other is great.

ban4023 0

yup ydi for being a effin pig

crzygrl90218 0

the hunter has become the hunted. lol what are the chances of that happening! haha sorry

turboawesome88 0

Those who bitch about the cops: who are you going to call next time you get mugged or assaulted? Yeah, not Ghostbusters, the police, so quit whining about them.

I've seen this FML before, but worded slightly differently. Stupid.

OP is full of shit... This was a joke made on the Footy Show (Australian TV show)... ******* liar