Hobbitgate

By hobbit - 22/05/2013 17:40 - United States - Winthrop

Today, I decided to treat myself to a pedicure ahead of my cousin's wedding. The woman doing my nails asked if I wanted my toe hairs trimmed. I was so taken aback and embarrassed that I said yes. They charged me extra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 556
You deserved it 14 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

No shame in having a little toe hair! I let them cut mine too when I get my pedi, but they don't charge me extra! That is a little much! Enjoy your pretty toes OP!

Everyone has toe hair OP. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Comments

We're mammals. There's nothing wrong with having toe hair.

chrisp87 11

Perhaps next time you'll trim that unwanted nasty toe hair.

icepick23 12

Girls with ugly feet are gross

squideth 18

I don't think us girls give a shit about what you have to say, kid.

I actually have toe hairs too and I'm also embarrassed by them. It's more normal than we think, but people still "judge" and find it "gross", so that's why it's so embarrassing. I just wax mine off, it doesn't hurt, it's quick and takes a while to grow back. Just buy one of those facial hair wax kits and go for it. :)

greatkate2020 14

Everyone's got a little toe hair. I'm sure they ask everyone that question, nothing to be ashamed of. They shouldn't have charged you extra though.

Eloras_Mom 0

Isnt it funny how men think body hair on a female is disgusting when they have hair all over. Women are forced to polish themselves to perfection just to be accepted in society. And guys then wanna complain that it takes us too long to get ready! Well I WONDER WHY!

Imagine the poor pedicurist that had to touch that gorilla...that's disgusting. Get a razor