High on life

By badsister - 10/01/2010 15:37 - United States

Today, I made a batch of "special" brownies for a party I was going to tonight. I wrapped them up and put them on the counter with a note that said DO NOT EAT. Later on I came home from some errands to find a tray of half eaten brownies and my ten year-old sister passed out on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 217
You deserved it 59 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mitz_fml 4

You did that with a 10 year old in the house? What a moron!

Brace yourself for millions of ignorant commenters wondering what "special" brownies signify.

Comments

FYL for having a sister who is a compete bitch. She not only decided to mess with something that's not hers, and says not to touch, but she decided to be such a bitch that she'd eat half of every brownie, instead of eating half the tray and leaving half the brownies intact.

harry1212 0
mn_mpls 0

yeah u probly should have hidden them. in soviet Russia, brownies eat you!

evangldbrg 0

In Soviet Russia, weed smokes you!

mostlyharmles69 0

dude at least it wasnt LSD sugar cubes... trust me

iankennedy17 0

hey 62 you're an idiot. she ate half the brownies off the tray, not half of every brownie. dumbass.

"Why shouldn't anyone have the right to put something inside their own body"? Maybe because it's illegal?

It's only illegal because back in 1937, William Randolph Hearst ran a smear campaign against Hemp so as to prevent anyone in the Hemp industry from becoming wealthy and ruining Timber industries. And the big reason other countries have it illegal is because of America's pressure in the UN.

I'm more than old enough to buy alcohol, although I don't drink, and yet I still think you shouldn't break the law. I'm not against drugs specifically, as far as I'm concerned - the law is the law, end of story, unless there's some extreme circumstance (killing out of self-defense, for example). A bunch of kids wanting to sit around and smoke weed all day so they can feel like they're bad ass really doesn't qualify if you ask me.

That is a huge leap though, it's not as if all pot smokers are teenagers who think it makes them "bad ass" and that generalization is not fair. The majority of people who smoke are actually legal adults. Being someone who is of age and smokes pot I will attest to the fact that at every single place I have ever worked I have known that a majority of my coworkers (also legal adults) smoked. From talking with my parents and friends they are in the same boat, the majority of people they deal with on a daily basis either smoke pot or know someone who does. We are talking about people ages 25-60 and their coworkers. Honestly I've had a harder time finding people who DON'T smoke it, and I do not mean just in my immediate group of friends. Even when I have met new people in situations that have nothing to do with drugs (such as foundation dinners, benefit events, etc) I find that most of them do in fact smoke. Pot is far more common than people think it is. It is the most used substance in America that is illegal. And it is used every single day by productive members of society who still go to work, take care of their families, meet all of their obligations and attend school/college as well. I know many people who do not suffer from their smoking in any way at all, other than physical risks as you would see with any kind of smoking (cigarettes, pipes, cigars). I am not saying that pot is all that, or that it is for everyone, but just kind of pointing out how many people really do use it and how it works into their lives.

OP, don't you know a warning like that just makes kids want to do it more, thats why so many people do drugs, they've heard "DON'T DO DRUGS" all their life.

CrossingStreets 0

ARGH. I can't decide on whose fault this is. You, who even made the "special" brownies, or your sister who was greedy and ate half of the brownies, and probably didn't even stop or care when she started to feel funny. 10 year olds, they're nearly tweens, should be able to read and obey.

It takes quite a bit of time to feel the effects of "special" brownies so the kid would have been able to eat a lot, though it'll teach her a lesson in reading, though I've never experienced anyone ever heading a "do not eat" note so I place full blame on the poster.

Prepare for some giggles, a hallucinaton or two, and a freakout. your sis is going to have one helluva day.

Thund3rStruck_fml 0

First: what a great role model you are to your younger sister. Second: by putting a note that read "do not eat" to a ten year old, you may as well have said "free tempting brownies" YDI FYL for your sister for having a moron for a sibling

that must have costed you some money. to get back at her, run over to your mom the next day and say "I saw her smoking pot" and have her take a drug test. she will get in loads of trouble.

evangldbrg 0

haha win, but then the mom might want to drug test him too. And the first time you smoke (not sure about eating), it's out of your system pretty quick. Its when you start building up a tolerance for it is when it stays in your system for a while.