High on life

By badsister - 10/01/2010 15:37 - United States

Today, I made a batch of "special" brownies for a party I was going to tonight. I wrapped them up and put them on the counter with a note that said DO NOT EAT. Later on I came home from some errands to find a tray of half eaten brownies and my ten year-old sister passed out on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 217
You deserved it 59 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mitz_fml 4

You did that with a 10 year old in the house? What a moron!

Brace yourself for millions of ignorant commenters wondering what "special" brownies signify.

Comments

YDI for making special brownies in the first place, then being a moron, leaving them out on the counter! Good luck explaining to your parents :)

weddingbelle 0

OP you're an idiot. Brownies in open + Little kid = eaten brownies.

wow, why couldn't you keep it in your room? obviously you wouldn't leave weed out on the counter, so why would you leave weed brownies out there. major YDI. also F your sister's life.

Hah. You were stupid enough to make them (at all) and then leave them in an accessible place, and your sister was greedy and stupid enough to eat them despite the note. It looks like one big, stupid family from here. You both deserved it. Have fun explaining that to your folks, dimwit.

mostlyharmles69 0
hahaDevon 0

props to you for being the worst sister on earth.

No, pot can't kill someone small. There are exactly 0 reported cases of death by marijuana overdose.

ydi. how stupid does someone need to be to make special brownies(or anything they don't want other people to have for that matter) and leave them right on the counter? F your sisters life though. poor thing probably didn't know what hit her + why make things like that with children in the house anyway?!?!

beatissima 0

Dude. There was this big sign on the brownies that said "DO NOT EAT".

cookies_for_you 0

#55, you really think a ten year old is gonna pay ANY attention to a sign that says "Don't Eat" on a massive plate of brownies? OP is an idiot for leaving them in the middle of the damn kitchen.

ohheyitsMJ 0

HAHAH. do you think writing a sign saying "DO NOT EAT" will stop a 10 year old from eating something?? especially if they see they are brownies. you could of just kept it in your room.

beatissima 0

Literacy can certainly be expected of a 10-year-old.

TDI_Bitch 0
mostlyharmles69 0

sorry your life sucks but some people prefer to enjoy theirs

evangldbrg 0

Dumbfuck? You're the dumbfuck for being so close-minded about the "drug." It's not as bad as the media makes it out to be. Hell, even when you're super high, it's nowhere near being close to drunk.

I tend to prefer being high and being around those who are high than drunk. It doesn't cause me to start vomiting and pass out, I'm not going to get behind the wheel of a car and speed 90 the whole way home, nobody turns into an angry douchebag, and better music is usually involved.

yuck101 0

ignorant jerk. do some research before making statements like that.

as someone who has done some research, as well as experimented with pot myself when i was in high school and college and has nothing against it in any way, i just wanted to put my two cents in here. no, you may not personally start vomiting and pass out, but there are many people who do when they're high. no, you may not speed at 90 mph when high, but you MAY in fact be so slow on your reflexes that you don't see the little kid jaywalking/car braking in front of you/light turning red until it's too late. and FYI - smoking one blunt is the equivalent to smoking 10 cigarettes in terms of lung damage, so it's not nearly as harmless as people want to make it out to be. that all being said, it's pretty ignorant to refer to the OP as a dumbfuck for smoking pot. i mean, the name fits when you factor in what they did with the pot and where they left it, but that's different.

Well #266 OP wasn't smoking pot she was ingesting it