High on life

By badsister - 10/01/2010 15:37 - United States

Today, I made a batch of "special" brownies for a party I was going to tonight. I wrapped them up and put them on the counter with a note that said DO NOT EAT. Later on I came home from some errands to find a tray of half eaten brownies and my ten year-old sister passed out on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 217
You deserved it 59 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mitz_fml 4

You did that with a 10 year old in the house? What a moron!

Brace yourself for millions of ignorant commenters wondering what "special" brownies signify.

Comments

hey at least the op DID put a sign on it. she tried :P but you should have put them in your room dduuhhhhh

psychoxxxinvader 3

If you're gonna do drugs, don't be an idiot. Wait... If thats possible...

redxapplexoxo 0

If you're not abusing it, pot actually has a lot of health benifits.

b1a2n3a4n5a6s 0

You...you just left them OUT ON THE COUNTER. With a ten year old child in the house, and you thought "do not eat" would keep her out of them? Why didn't you put them in your room? Or come up with a better sign? What if your parents had come home, saw the brownies and decided to eat them? They'd have every right, regardless of your bullshit sign, because the food is in THEIR house and you used THEIR oven, etc, to make them. What would you have done then, you ******* dimwit? Idiots like you give pot smokers a bad name. ******* -christ-.

AndelleRae 9

Your logic astounds me. Maybe I just grew up in a "weird" household, but if I make cookies or brownies or anything like that, and I ask that they be left alone, the people in my house respect that and don't eat them. Generally, adults know how to exercise self control and won't eat something if it says, "Hey, don't eat this!" Like I said, maybe my experiences in such matters just aren't typical.

So then, by your logic, if you bring anything to someone's house, they have full rights to it? Does that include the car you park in their driveway? Or the credit cards in your wallet when you go inside? If so, you're welcome at my house anytime.

Your parents are very rude if they are going to eat something just because it's in their house. It's called manners and respect. Do they have none?

I bet you then procceded to **** your sissys little ****** didn you ? Dude ur a chode and if I was you id try and play russian roullette next time.

Dude, you are sick AND the OP is a girl. Both of your disgusting comments about child molestation are made with the assumption that the OP is a boy and that they are a sick **** like you.

Well, gotta love it when the moderators come through and do their job. Now if only they hadn't left my reply just hanging out there on the end of another conversation. Obviously that was directed at the weirdo who kept posting strange sexual things earlier, not any of the posters above my comment.

AndelleRae 9

It could have something to do with the fact that she took something that didn't belong to her without asking. I'm not saying the OP doesn't deserve it, but the kid deserves it too, for being a brat who doesn't read instructions.

redxapplexoxo 0

So I'm guessing your maybe over 18, but if you arn't why are you making "special" brownies and leaving them on the counter? Especially if you arn't going to be home to protect them from curious family members. Don't get me wrong I would take one any day but you sound like you need to chill on the green stuff for a while.

Sparkiee93 3

Hahahaah! FYL for having a stupid little sister XD Funny story to tell her in eight years though lol.

since i see you may not have any medical problems for you having weed YDI and for being irresponsable not to mention You musta waste money to make those and for the party hoping for it.

Suxx_To_Be_Me 0

FherL to have such an idiot for a sibling