High on life

By badsister - 10/01/2010 15:37 - United States

Today, I made a batch of "special" brownies for a party I was going to tonight. I wrapped them up and put them on the counter with a note that said DO NOT EAT. Later on I came home from some errands to find a tray of half eaten brownies and my ten year-old sister passed out on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 217
You deserved it 59 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mitz_fml 4

You did that with a 10 year old in the house? What a moron!

Brace yourself for millions of ignorant commenters wondering what "special" brownies signify.

Comments

aahhaa! poott browniies ur sis is obvi an IEP, no offence.

wow, you are insanely irresponsible for doing that. you should have hidden them. what 10 year old follows instructions? i hope you are 13. otherwise you really have no excuse. and learn your damn lesson.

If you're a 10 year old who can't or doesn't know how to follow instructions or directions, you're going to be the next huge waste sack of human flesh. I'd rather be a pothead than a piece of useless garbage. Unless the kid has poor parents, there's no excuse to eat something that isn't yours, and it's not a lot to expect a child of at least seven to know this.

Was your sisters pussy any good ? You know you fingered it ****.

It would be good for you to realize that not everyone is a rapist like you apparently are. You need help because you a seriously screwed up in the head.

LemonMan 0
ZiggyMorrison 0

Your sister learned alot of valuable lessons today 1. Listen to signs and warning labels this will come in handy when she learns to drive 2. Brownies are not good for you and will make you pass out and make your thighs huge 3.If she doesnt know how to read she'll make sure she learns very very soon now wont she?

Fminetoo 0

You may want to pay her 20 bucks to keep her mouth shut, and just tell her she got "Sick" Watch out when she gets to high school though.....

lmao ur sister needs to learn to read

ndiesal 0

I don't trust my 31 year old cousin to not eat my pot brownies...no way am I going to trust a 10 year old kid

OP you had to know that 10 yr olds aren't going to follow instructions, especially when sweets are involved. you shouldve hid them. YDI

The moment I noticed "special" brownies, I clicked YDI. And it didn't fail me.