Help!

By notwasted39 - 13/07/2009 16:21 - United States

Today, I was walking to my mailbox when I fell down and couldn't get up. My neighbor walked by with his dog, took one look at me struggling, said, "What is wrong with kids these days, drunk at 9 a.m.?" and continued on. I couldn't get up because I'm still healing from a stress fracture in my hip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 032
You deserved it 3 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

live_my_life245 0

ohh that must suck! guess the neighbor isn't too nice...

evanwilliams 4

Hey, if you get drunk enough it won't hurt so much. And you'll live up to your neighbor's expectations as well. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Comments

xXxLacrymosa 0

Don't worry about it; I know exactly how you feel. I just healed from a broken hip.

That sucks and all, and I hope you're feeling better, but your neighbour sounds hilarious :) FYL

ow. i had a stress fracture in my spine (L5) and i had to wear this gay brace for like 12 weeks. i did it from basketball. they hurt like hell !

LMFAO!!!!! This is the funniest thing ive heard in awhile!!!!

I feel your pain. This February I slipped and fell on the ice in front of my apartment and re-fractured my tailbone which was even more painful than the first time, and there were three teen girls across the street staring and laughing at me as I struggled my way to my feet and dragged myself inside the apartment. Thanks for the help, gotta love assholes.

doggie3 0

"Help, I have fallen and I can't get up!" ... ha! you must need that LifeAlert thing.

rakhil11 7

YDI, you could've just called him back, explained the situation to him, and asked him to help.