Help

By whyme - 08/12/2010 06:26

Today, feeling so depressed to the point of having suicidal thoughts, I texted a girl I had a crush on. Her response? "Can you please delete my number, you're getting annoying." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 505
You deserved it 19 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

muffinkitty 15

op, no matter what you do, don't commit suicide!! I know I'm gonna sound like a preachy school counseler, but don't use a unreturnable act for a temporary problem! please!!!!!

So it's attention seeking if he just wants to talk to someone cause he's about to commit suicide? Shut up. You're making an ass of yourself.

Comments

Cjmw 7

I'm really sorry you're so down. Never give up, you sound nice. Don't blame her, she didn't know, but she doesn't sound like someone worth your time. Talk to someone :)

Seems like attention grab to me too, especially if you have been stalking her earlier. If you are that depressed, seek a therapist, or text/call a friend who’ll help. Just because you have crush on a girl doesn’t mean that she should have to baby you all the time. She is not your girlfriend, and sorry to break it to you, but she does not seem interested in you either. I’d be irritated if someone keeps stalking me, and pouring their life’s grievances all the time. Everyone has their own problems. Sharing it with friends is one thing. But you cannot go around telling your grievances to someone just because YOU have a crush on her!

No, it is not attention seeking if he wants help because he is depressed. But it IS attention seeking if he texts a girl he has a crush on, who knows and is probably only an acquaintance and not even one of his friends, to help him. That's what friends are for. He could have texted his family or friends instead. They could have helped. If he has been stalking this girl for a while before the text message, I can see why she is irritated. OP gives only one side of the story.

alicec123 0

I have been where you have and been rejected by the people I loved when I was depressed . Suicidal thoughts are natural, but you will get through it. keep holding on, and you will find someone better than that silly girl :-)

If your really that depressed just do it pussy. I mean for real bro thats just sad.

To all the people saying suicide is "selfish" because of the "problems that we all face" and "family members that love you" have you ever considered that some people don't HAVE others to lean on and hug whenever we feel depressed? My sister's friend's sister was born deaf, had her father killed in a car accident, and a mother who constantly came home late, drunken, forcing her to spend most of her life with only her babysitter and sister. She took her life about a year ago. While I've never had suicidal thoughts, in this position, I think it'll be more "selfish" to tell her to "suck it up" and live each day in agony than for her to kill herself. As for the OP however, if you were on that level of dejection, you wouldn't be of FML. I wouldn't necessarily say he was searching for attention, because people sometimes lose all rational thought when we feel miserable, but trust me, see a THERAPIST, now your crush.

RedPillSucks 31

If you kill yourself, you'll never know the good you could have done later in life. You'll never be able to help the people who come to depend on you. You'll crush the people who care about you and may even drive them to follow in your footsteps.

PFC_88 0

Ok OP my mother killed her self it messed up my family my father blamed me (I was 2 and ahalf my fault I know) and took it out on. Painfuly. I have delt with kids or people like u before. Don't bitch unless u want help! If ur going to do it do it! I thought about it. But kept quiet. We all do.

ugh I know a guy lime you. he ******* irritates me

well it's true, depressed people are annoying. dont be such baby if you want someone to talk to you

send her a txt saying ur the reason then kill urself so she realizes it was her fault them she will kill herself ruining many familys and friends