Help

By whyme - 08/12/2010 06:26

Today, feeling so depressed to the point of having suicidal thoughts, I texted a girl I had a crush on. Her response? "Can you please delete my number, you're getting annoying." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 505
You deserved it 19 791

Same thing different taste

Top comments

muffinkitty 15

op, no matter what you do, don't commit suicide!! I know I'm gonna sound like a preachy school counseler, but don't use a unreturnable act for a temporary problem! please!!!!!

So it's attention seeking if he just wants to talk to someone cause he's about to commit suicide? Shut up. You're making an ass of yourself.

Comments

apoop 0

so you expected her to say she loves you back and everything would get better? right...

While I do believe that many teens are a bit, well, melodramatic - the point stands: Suicide is a long term solution for a short term problem. If you REALLY are feeling so down that you're contemplating something you can't undo, then seek help. Don't call a crush. You're looking for validation through others and then if you get rejected you beat yourself up more and it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. Don't worry about girls until you are healthy enough not to claim depression or threaten suicide. Go to a doctor, talk to a school therapist, even call a help line.

aguyeatingataco 2

who said he is emo just because he is depresses? he can't just be sad? you jerk.

zoey0123 0

don't let girl get you down! they are defiantly not worth your life! I'm sure your an amazing person! I hope things get better for you!

everlife_333 3

killing yourself isn't going to solve your problems. I bet you if you died at least one person out there would care

get the **** over it you slimy **** thats ******* life!! you probably were annoying. I've been thinking about killing myself for months just get yourself some vodka and stop complaining

yea let's use fml as your outlet. good job. get help headcase.

Please don't kill yourself! there are people who always love you like your family, and if they lost you it would be devastating for them.

Very sorry that the OP feels that but... I have been in the same situation as this girl who he texts. I used to know someone that I considered an aquaintence, but he was convinced he was in love with me, and he would text me things like 'You're the only good thing in my life' and 'my life was awful until I met you' along with suicidal faceook statuses. It got too much to handle in the end so I just ignored him. That was a year ago and he's still alive, and doing pretty well by the looks of it.