Help! I need somebody! Anybody!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I called up Verizon Wireless to "complain" about my phone service. I really had nothing to complain about, I was just that lonely that I wanted someone to talk to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 270
You deserved it 31 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You feel it's OK to annoy people for no good reason, and wonder why you're alone?

fail. it's called facebook and chatrooms.

Comments

You feel it's OK to annoy people for no good reason, and wonder why you're alone?

wDeemish 0

Getting to know people isn't that hard -.-

"Today, I went on FML and posted my own FML because I'm a loser and have no one else to gripe to about the fact that I'm afraid of daylight. FML" There. That covers every single one of these stupid "I'm so lonely" FMLs from here on out. I was kinda hoping that by now all these emos would have killed themselves off and we could stop having FMLs about how they talked to the mailman/cashier/delivery boy/repo man/parole officer/cat because they're just oh so lonely and no one talks to them. According to the theory of natural selection, the emo should be exctinct within a few years and the human race can move on with a stronger, less whiny breed of person.

ydi for being a pain in the ass. maybe complaining too much is y ur alone.

Get a job and open your mouth like a real person.

Vasin_fml 15

Nah, I think you just wanted to listen to horrible music while on hold.

As a call center employee for a wireless carrier, may I just say: **** you. **** you very very much. How would you like it if somebody came to your workplace and tried to prevent you from doing your job, while you were required to treat them with courtesy?

Completely agree. We have enough things to worry about besides somebody calling in who really doesn't NEED anything.

AWWW girls are so cute :) they want to find someone to talk to :)

I worked in their tech support division a few years ago and this DOES happen. People are lonely.