Hello? Hello?

By Anonymous - 12/10/2010 05:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my boyfriend has narcolepsy when we were having sex and he passed out on top of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 587
You deserved it 4 085

Same thing different taste

Top comments

clivealmighty 0

it's a disease where you just randomly pass out unconscious

Comments

wow. you should talk & get to know your guy a little more before you sleep with him & call him your boyfriend.

Ehh, maybe he's embarrassed of his narcolepsy and just never told her about it. Or he's simply not struck by it often enough that he didn't warrant it as an issue to bring up. Who the hell knows the situation? All I know for sure is that this is much more of an FML for the boyfriend than for her.

boatkicker 4

I agree with 21. So far as I'm aware, narcolepsy usually includes feel exhausted most of the time (or at least, fairly frequently), not just spontaneous sleeping. It would be really hard to not notice something like that if you spent enough time around a person.

dickster 0

I detest FMLs with bad grammar. AKA this one.

Oh, the irony kills me. "AKA this one" is a fragment.

OochenSnoochen 15

not only that, AKA translates to 'also known as', so yea, doesn't make sense.

RedPillSucks 31

Use e.g. next time. You did not receive your grammar nazi yellow belt.

ilfc 0

that's cause ur a mean person=)

Perhaps he took the swine flu vaccine? Narcolepsy is a side effect from that.

Mantus 2

This was widely reported in the media in Finland (and Sweden too, I suppose) some time ago. However, I'm not aware of any actual evidence to support this notion. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

its more of a FHL, narcolepsy can be very dangerous.

yeah I saw something on a thousand ways to die where a guy fell asleep in a huge oven and someone who turned it on didn't know he was sleeping in there. the worst part was he deserve to die like some people on that show who are mean to people and steal or try to hurt/kill them.

1000 ways to die is fake... just If u didn't know

if 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhoea. Does it mean that 1 of them enjoys it?

fmlwinnn 0

wait, did you even panic, OP? or were you too worried about your sex life and thought "OH NO!! what'll this do to our sex?! fml!!!" if it's the latter, then you are one selfish person. FHL, either way.

the golden rule. never let him drive when ur the passenger.

carpediemryders 0

Are you sure it's narcolepsy and that he just didn't get bored and fall asleep, if someone wasn't keeping my attention, getting into it, another words a dead **** I'd fall asleep too.

r u sure ur not suffering from necrolepsy too.. lol. jk.

Necrolepsy? Is that like, a mix between necrophilia and narcolepsy? Is it when you fall asleep randomly while ******* a corpse?

ghashlycrumbs 8

Yes. That's exactly what it is.