Hazing rituals

By newguy - 29/08/2009 21:02 - United States

Today, it's my third day at work and the hazing finally began. After a few rounds of "punch the new guy", I thought I would finally be safe because the manager walked into the kitchen. He saw what was going on, picked up a handful of ketchup packets, and began throwing them at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 186
You deserved it 4 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

happyvalleygirl 0

Run before he brings out the horseradish!

Comments

Matty_No9 0

haha get over it you ninny..this happens at any resturant goes along with the dumb but truthfull "if you cannot handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen" get over it and go along with it, after you change your panties dish some shit out yourself..they will become your bestfriends before you know it

Just wait until YOU get to haze the new guy. ;D

Matty_No9 0

stupid ******* comment thing, i wasnt ^haha..damning my own comment ......sigh

myhairynutsack 0

i wonder if it's really punches, just doesn't make sense with the throwing ketchup packets mixed in.

triplethreat13 0

hazing is becoming a huge huge problem in parts of the world, because it really is starting to get out of hand. it's not funny and it's not right and it's not something you shouldn't take seriously. threaten to take legal action because you can and you should if it starts to get bad. ignore the comments saying to just take it without doing anything. if it starts to get out of control to the point they are physically hurting you or making you feel uncomfortable, then you need to do something before someone does something REALLY stupid and dangerous. if the manager is in on it, talk to him and if it happens again just quit.

I agree. I have a friend starting a degree in Puerto Rico. The hazing that goes on there is one of the many reasons I fear for her safety.

Donthavekids 0

You mean they havn't followed you into the bathroom, waited for you to start peeing at the urinal, then mercilessly beat you down, took your clothes off, threw them in the toilet, tied you up, dragged you through the office in front of everyone, and dropped you off in the dumpster out back, where they've placed a corpse they dug up the night before? Weak.

lissafbaby5 0

Oh, you'll be fine! YDI for being a cry baby :)

You know, the way I see it, if they get to play "punch the new guy," that means I get to play "punch the guy who's punching me, only harder."

That's the attitude I've taken throughout life and it's served me pretty well so far. Shitty friends are better off as enemies anyway.

LOL That's hilarious. I would have laughed if I was there. at least you know your boss can take a joke.