Haters

By ForeverAFatty - 29/05/2021 20:01 - United States - Staten Island

Today, my boyfriend invited me to swim at his house. I'm very obese, so I had some reservations about it, but he assured me it'd be alright. Instead, the whole time I was treated to his mother commenting on my weight umpteen times, and his brother calling me "Moby Dick" and throwing pool noodles at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 901
You deserved it 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

n_gill95 6

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I hope your boyfriend said something to his mother and brother. If not, you should find someone better.

Sadgurl64 10

You need a new boyfriend, like yesterday! He should not allow anyone to treat you that way, his family should be held to a even higher standard...

Comments

Sadgurl64 10

You need a new boyfriend, like yesterday! He should not allow anyone to treat you that way, his family should be held to a even higher standard...

n_gill95 6

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I hope your boyfriend said something to his mother and brother. If not, you should find someone better.

Rough deal, I wouldn't expect the boyfriend to be able to control his family. Though if your serious and ended up married the family is part of the package.

sending you lots of hugs and good vibes!

Yeah they were out of line. Still I hope you're taking steps to getting your weight under control. Even if you dont want to have an active lifestyle your body in general. knees, and hips especially aren't designed for an unhealthy bmi and will likely need to be replaced. I just wouldn't want you to have to go through that if you can avoid it.

I have heard hip replacement surgery is painful as hell, too.

Why didn't you call him an ex? Tell him he's disgusting and so is his family.