Hard times

By psychopumpkin - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Boston

Today, I'm so strapped for cash that I smuggled toilet paper out of my mother's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 661
You deserved it 7 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes you get pets before you fall on hard times.

Comments

bocefus 6

Stealing from your mom makes you a scumbag. Try getting a job

...you used stuff from your parents house all of your childhood does that make everyone a scumbag?

MsMourningStar 22

Maybe they have a job but are on a really tight budget. It happens, money is scarce.

Don't be such an ass-wipe to your mother.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Maybe next time just ask your mom to help you out a bit?

Not sure why you had to smuggle it, couldn't you have just asked? I'm sure she would have understood. Unless, of course, you have parents like the ones we read about on FML.

SirTalkaton 22
lb0812 18

Lol I didn't know this was so bad. I'm a broke college student and I do my grocery shopping in my parent's pantry.

bettyboop428 24

Me too. My grandmother lives with my parents so they have plenty of help, so my little brother and I both shop at our parents house before going to the store. It's great because even though we can mostly afford to shop for ourselves, it's nice to know we have that little bit extra for our family.

Get a job and stop using people for your needs !

squideth 18

Yeah cuz no one is EVER broke if they have a job, right?

perdix 29

Who is stupid enough to accept toilet paper as currency? Cottonelle kinda has the texture of money, but it's too wide to confused with a bill.

perdix 29

I'm guessing that your savings have been . . . *lowers sunglasses* wiped out.