Hard times

By psychopumpkin - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Boston

Today, I'm so strapped for cash that I smuggled toilet paper out of my mother's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 661
You deserved it 7 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes you get pets before you fall on hard times.

Comments

bettyboop428 24

I have done this so much that my mom just buys the big package now so we can share. She even switched to the kind of toilet paper I use.

I clicked YDI, not because i do not have sympathy fro being low on cash, but for being underhanded and stealing from family. I guarantee, since you are on good enough terms to go to her house, if you would have ASKED like a damn adult, she would have given you some or bought you some. I hate stealing.....

ManicGypsy 22

Don't steal TP from your mom, go to your local hospital and steal it from there. They always keep extra rolls in the rest rooms. :)

Hey op, why not just stick it in your head, you obviously have shit for a brain anyways :p

well i just tell my mom I'm taking a couple rolls before i leave but usually raid the fridge, freezer, and cupboards also...

Did the same thing back in college only I get it from the school library.

emmyrr 3

You could just ask? It's your mom

Well op this sucks for you. I must have pretty awesome parents/grandparents. When I was moved out (back home for medical reasons now) every time I'd visit they'd send me away with care packages and ask if I was ok and whatnot. They'd give me grocery money and supplies knowing full well I was capable. It really makes me appreciate them more. But there's only one of me, so I might be special.