Happy Birthday

By Anonymous - 07/10/2010 00:48 - United States

Today, my parents gave me my birthday present. Two weeks ago, I'd ordered an Xbox online. Three days ago, it came to my house, and my parents thought they could save money by putting wrapping paper on it, and giving it to me for my birthday. That's all they got me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 310
You deserved it 3 488

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Save wrapping paper. 2. Find huge empty box. 3. Fill with rocks until it weighs about 250 pounds. 4. Add a clothesline and wrap. 5. Give to your parents and tell them you got them a solar powered clothes dryer. 6. Record their reaction and put on YouTube. 7. Get #1 views (all time) award for your hilarious video, simultaneously wrenching the title from YouTube's most popular female singer, Justin Bieber and becoming a hero to all lovers of real music. 8. Become a YouTube partner. 9. Use money to buy Mars. 10. Live happily ever after while banging hot Martians.

paid2think 0

Comments

I hate it when parents act like their own kids are idiots. I also hate it when they're cheapskates with their own kids. My mom pulled that stunt on me, too. I worked in a department store in high school and needed to use the store credit card to get the employee discount. One year my mom stuck me with all her Christmas shopping. I maxed out the credit card but she never paid me back. She got my brother a bunch of really nice things and I only got a few crappy items, all of which I had paid for myself. I even got stuck wrapping them. I returned my own Christmas presents and got the credit, but I foot the bill for my brother's Merry Christmas while she laughed at how she got off scot free and made her "slave" pay for everything. I basically worked for months just to pay it off. I'd gotten that job because I wanted to save for college but it was April before I could save a penny. Fast forward to the present. The brother she favored married a woman my mom hates and dumped on. Now guess who is picking that old bat's nursing home? That would be me, the daughter she used as a toilet and the daughter-in-law she insulted and crapped on. My brother, the apple of her eye, is too lazy to get involved. She is reaping what she has sown. I will never understand why parents crap on their own young. First of all, why did you have kids? Second of all, remember who will be caring for you in your dotage. Do you want it to be your close, loving children or people you took every chance to cheat and hurt?

apoop 0

#85 stop crying my grandma threw machetes at my mom or set her to roast over a spit just because she was mad... but hey that's Salvador for you

i hope you didn't thanked them in anyway,seriously they suck

carpediemryders 0

The biggest problem here is that it's a cbr and a 600 non the less, get a real mans bike get a busa!!! as far as your time in the military, get over it!!! your still a young kid, while you were shittin your diapers and wiping your snotty nose I had already pulled two tours in Iraq, two Christmas Three birthdays ect but life goes on.

AG_Lining 0

Then you really received two gifts: 1. A present you actually wanted...after all, you ordered it! 2. The present that is the knowledge that your parents are either very poor or kinda pathetic. This is good to prevent getting your expectations up.

theredone30 2

Did your parents pay for the X box? If so then that SHOULD be all you get, you greedy d-bag

I think, based on what the OP said, that the OP ordered and paid for an Xbox and their parents tried to take the credit.

accept the gift happily, and in return hand them the bill for the 360 XD

Stop complaining! At least you got yourself an XBOX!!!