Hangry

By emilyparker - 01/09/2014 02:55 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I went out with my best friend to McDonald's for a late night snack. Turns out she lied to me and just used me to pick up the boy she likes so they could go stargazing. I'm now laying beside them as they look at the stars and make out. I just want fries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 792
You deserved it 5 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have ditched those bozos and got a quarter pounder

She's not your friend. You don't lie about McDonalds.

Comments

I don't get why, since you were the one driving, you didn't simply go to the original destination. If she complained, you could have dropped her off and gotten your food. I mean, did she have a gun to your head? I get that she's your friend, but she clearly isn't thinking about you, so why are you putting her feelings first?

tickle my anus, slap my face, and call me sally, but you need to ditch em'

tickle my anus, slap my face, and call me sally, but you need to ditch em'

foxmatrix15 8

She saved u. Who eats McDonalds? You can now live longer.

Should have been like "you kids have fun, I want food" and went anyway.

She was their ride and she's too loyal a friend to do that unlike her "best friend"

The_Big_Boss 20

YDI if you stayed. You should have grown a pair and left

Sits in back. Proceeds to play YouTube videos of crying babies. Without headphones.

Suggest a threesome. If he goes for it, you can back out and she'll be pissed at him for wanting it. Otherwise, just say you were kidding, but didn't appreciate being taken along for a ride.