Hands-on

By poolgirl789 - 03/09/2013 06:30 - United Kingdom - Bradford

Spicy
Today, I had to feed an elderly man in the care home in which I work while he was whacking off. Our work policy states that I have to pretend not to notice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 759
You deserved it 4 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't wait to reach old age, I can do anything I want ;)

crazytwinsmom 25

I would think he'd be able to feed himself if he can whack off.

Comments

Dswank620 18

That's ridiculous that it happens so often they have a policy for it..

Old people do weird, and often inappropriate, things. Maybe that's how he ended up in a home!

AnthonyWheeler15 24

FYL definitely OP. This wasn't your fault and that rule seems a little, not right.

RedPillSucks 31

Was it Jamaican night? Perhaps you should ask that they take the jerk chicken off the menu.

TheDrifter 23

Maybe swap it for barbeque? Pulled pork anyone?

perdix 29

I have got to read that policy manual! Usually, they are boring tomes with dress codes and Internet use rules. The masturbation section must be a hoot! I wonder what the staff reaction to an old lady's vibrator batteries dying should be -- supply new ones or tell them to use it in ***** mode?

DrownedMyFish 18

This comment almost made me lose my lunch. Thanks for the images, Perdix.

perdix 29

#32, you must be new here. The old hands here know not to eat and read FML at the same time . . . especially when the subject of old hands comes up.

MerrikBarbarian 9

39- or we just get so desensitized nothing bothers us anymore. ;)

Most of us reading this are sittin' on the toilet, anyways. Am I right, folks? Am I right?

Jeez, you people are such wimps. I read FML during lunch and have no problems of the sort.

Haha as a matter of fact I am right now!

my mind is now tainted with disgusting images.....

He's clearly taking advantage of company policy.

You can't just come back when he's finish? Or does food make him horny? :P

i hope I get to be in a home like that. :)

jw90 18

I'd let him finish, then come back.