Handful

By Mary - 19/10/2009 01:11 - France

Today, I was walking my dogs when I noticed one of them had found something, and was eating it. After my command to "drop it" went unheeded, I took it upon myself to scoop it out of her mouth with my finger. After getting it all over my hand, I realized it was a piece of another dog's poop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 828
You deserved it 6 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

janise 2

I think many people are missing the point that the OP didn't know what was in the dog's mouth. Part of being a responsible dog owner is ensuring the dog doesn't consume something that could make them ill. Unfortunately, sometimes that means taking something out of their mouths.

Maybe because if it was something dangerous the dog coukd suffocate, idiot?

Comments

janise 2

I think many people are missing the point that the OP didn't know what was in the dog's mouth. Part of being a responsible dog owner is ensuring the dog doesn't consume something that could make them ill. Unfortunately, sometimes that means taking something out of their mouths.

this has happened to me.... people who are wondering why the op did this should consider that maybe they don't know the whole situation. when it happened to me, its cause my dog has serious stomach/bowel problems and ive paid thousands of dollars over and over because of her eating stuff off the ground.

123e3 0

FAKE! dog's don't eat other dogs' shit. they don't eat anything that is harmful to them

Oh they do. My dog does, just to make the point that she gets anything that she can pick up in her mouth.

dumbass! many dogs eat shit. our dogs liked to eat their shit frozen when it was winter, and they also loved cat shit... ew. that's the reasson i never liked dogs to lick my face... and actually any parts of my body. often dogs eat things things like that to make themselves throw up if they feel that they should

Dogs don't know what is harmful to them. My dog loves to find grapes and chocolate. Both of which are deadly. And who said poo is harmful to them? My dog eats it all the time and is still alive.

#30, your kinda really stupid. I'm assuming you don't have a dog...?

MY dog does this too.. It's not a big deal, wash your hands when you get home. Not hard. It's not FYL, that's just what you get for owning a dog. You should have known what you were getting into before you bought one. #30, are you ******* retarded ? Dogs eat EVERYTHING.

Stupid people piss me off. #30, are you ******* retarted? You obviously don't have a dog and know nothing about them. My dog's fav food is cat shit and chocolate - Which in case you didn't know is VERY harmful - and cat shit would go under the eat "anything" category.

rutzy342 0

Anybody else realize how a bunch of the new FMLs are coming from Nord-Pas-de-Calais. This started maybe 6 weeks ago. O_O

unlucky93_fml 0

k its really annoying how there are so many fmls about poop and crap. seriously? there are adults complaining about POOP. you can easily wash it off. it is NOT that big a deal, and honestly its your fault for being a dumb bitch! hahaha:)

um newsflash, dogs eat their own shit... and apparently others' too.

blah123blah 0