By natalie_sarantos - 23/12/2015 03:44 - United States - Marshfield

Today, I took a coach bus to travel to New York. Along the way, the bus stopped at Burger King and I went out to buy some food. When I got back, I couldn't find the bus. It left without me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 803
You deserved it 3 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was it meant to be a food stop? Did you tell the driver that you were getting food and would be back? Was the line at Burger King so long that the driver assumed you had been kidnapped and gave up?

orios105 18

Those 10 pc chicken nuggets for $1.49 are to blame. That offer was just too darn irresistible you missed your bus. that sucks. lol.

Comments

Look on the bright side.... You have food!

razzledazzle21 23

But on the downside it's Burger King.

Mathalamus 24

So... Is that normal? Or not? Sorry...

I guess they wouldn't let you have it your way.

Apologies on being the first person to click ydi. The urge was just so goddamn strong. On the other hand, though, I don't even know what a coach bus is.

Apologies on being the first person to down vote you. The temptation was just too much to resist.

9, I'm pretty sure I down voted him weigh earlier than anybody else.

Railroader 16

12 that isn't the point, and this isn't a bloody contest

Was it meant to be a food stop? Did you tell the driver that you were getting food and would be back? Was the line at Burger King so long that the driver assumed you had been kidnapped and gave up?

Yeah. Maybe OP didn't know that that little red light that the bus stopped in front of, at the burger king, would quickly turn green?

That sucks. At least you have food though

orios105 18

Those 10 pc chicken nuggets for $1.49 are to blame. That offer was just too darn irresistible you missed your bus. that sucks. lol.

Well, chicken nuggets are worth missing a bus for.

What? In Australia it's $2.95 for 10 pieces! I call bull here

You should've had a bus buddy. That's a thing, right?

Then there would be two people left behind. But, at least it would be your buddy.