Hammer-headed

By Anonymous - 11/08/2014 16:27 - Canada - Saint John

Today, after ignoring my concerns and declaring that "safety equipment is for pussies", my husband went rock climbing for the first time. He only sprained his ankle, but is acting like it's broken. He's now playing video games in bed and pissing in a bucket, because walking is "too painful." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 251
You deserved it 4 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It seems like "walking's for *******" now.

His logic is sound. Video games cure everything.

Comments

I won't go as far as others, calling him a pussy, but he's most definitely a little boy. Dump the piss bucket on his head, as I am sure he expects you to empty it when it gets ripe - then tell him to man up...

Kyle1dc 17

Perhaps if you pour it on him he'll magically fix his foot, or you can do it while he's sleeping so he has to get up to shower...

I've never sprained or broken anything (that I know of). Does it actually hurt bad or is he really just being whiny? Also, I agree with whoever said to dump the bucket on him.

Sure, it hurts.. But yeah, he's being super whiny about it

If you sprain something. It will probally hurt for like a minute. Then you wont be able to move what you sprained. Like your finger.

Speaking from experience, a sprain can generally hurt worse than a break. When you sprain something, it's because there was a large amount of force applied to the tendon, and it stretches. Pretty painful. When a bone breaks, it hurts a little less, but it hurts for much longer.

Yeah, it hurts pretty bad but the pain goes away after maybe 3 days to a week. It usually hurts to put any kind of pressure on a sprain.

I had a nasty sprain doing ballet and it was horrible, walking was insanely painful, but I could still hop to the toilet, and even very carefully hobble to the bathroom. In the case of severe sprains you can get braces for the affected area, though smaller injuries don't really need that. It really should not stop anyone from going to the toilet.

Mind over matter, it only hurst if you let it. i broke my wrist skateboarding when i was younger and it was fine, stayed a couple hrs to watch them skate before i went to the hospital. Also, im pretty sure i sprained my other wrist just last month, idk though cause i never went to the doctor but all is well. Dude is just a whimp or maybe he just likes having his girl take care of him.

Oh, ffs, a sprain is not that bad. I got hit by a truck when I was five, snapped my femur in half, and learned to walk in my body cast. (It was a half body cast, not a full one and that was after I spent the first month in traction.)

It hurts like a bitch but with crutches you can walk around pretty easily. Even without crutches you can hobble around using things around you to lean on. The "man" in this FML lost his man card

I sprained my ankle during soccer once and I was fine right after I sprained it but the day after was absolute hell. This might sound really dramatic, but I tried walking and hopping around and both hurt way too much so I had to crawl.

deepunder 17

Its not that bad, i sprained my ankle (self inflicted) and i could still walk. Eventually my foot swelled so i had to take my shoe off but i could still walk. The next day it hurt like hell to put weight on my foot but i can get around by hopping on one foot like a normal rabbit with the lucky foot stolen.

krtturtle 7

#27 have you ever sprained anything??? In 1 year I sprained 6 or 7 different body parts, the pain didn't go away in a minute. When I sprained my foot I couldn't walk without a boot or crutches for a month

I sprained my ankle once, it turned black and I couldn't walk on it for 3 weeks. Doctor said I almost needed an operation. Sprains hurt a lot if it's a real sprain.

If hes too much of a pussy to go shower u r just gonna have to douche him to clean him. He cant be a dirty pussy.

Douching isn't a safe method to clean. Just give him a tongue bath-- works for most *******.

babyshaft408 8

Some sprains are worse then breaks

I'll agree with that, but pissing in a bucket is rather extreme.

I broke my wrist thinking I only sprained it continued for around two weeks till we went to the doctor only to find out it was broken and needed surgery

Something a little similar happened to me. I thought I'd broke my wrist, but the doctor said it was a sprain. Years later, I had an X-Ray on my hand, and they found an old hairline fracture in my wrist. Thank goodness it healed well, in spite of the first doctor's idiocy.

this newly crowned pussy needs to get out of bed and piss like a man.