Hacker

By Anonymous - 01/04/2009 06:07 - United States

Today, my 8 year-old sister learned how to type her name into a phone using the number keypad. I later found my phone on the kitchen counter with all my contacts under her name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 950
You deserved it 9 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No... That's the whole point of having them listed in your phone- so you don't have to memorize them all.

Comments

fail_truck 0

Your life is not f***ed, just inconvenienced. Suck it up, whiner.

Ah , that sucks . I know i'd suffer massive headaches trying to figure out who everyone was , with all the texts coming in & having to remember to save them, rough . if my kid sister did that i'd be pissssed . but , my sisters don't even dare THINK about touching my phone . plus it's usually on me anyway .

lol that's pretty funny! now you have to go around asking everyone for their number

HAHAHAHHA!!! thats actually pretty funnyyy!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA please let us updated on what happens...

HAHAHAHHA!!! thats actually pretty funnyyy!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA please let us updated on what happens...

Sometimes I feel really satisfied with myself for the fact that even though I have a fancy schmancy Blackberry, I still have a real "little black book" that I put every number in right after I put it in the actual phone.

DoggieChazIV 1

Thats really funny and cute ....Thats a future txter !

yesmy_love 0

cuuuute. so she just learned how to type her name... but yet she knows how to change contacts???? amazing.

cantth1nk0fnam3 3

why would you trust a dumbass 8 year old with your phone

#49: Have you heard of pockets? Besides, what's the point of a mobile phone if you don't have it on you all the time?