Hacker

By Anonymous - 01/04/2009 06:07 - United States

Today, my 8 year-old sister learned how to type her name into a phone using the number keypad. I later found my phone on the kitchen counter with all my contacts under her name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 950
You deserved it 9 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No... That's the whole point of having them listed in your phone- so you don't have to memorize them all.

Comments

@#11 Do you think eight year olds are stupid? Of course she was able to figure it out. But yea, OP, this sucks a lot.. I'd send a mass text message asking everyone to send their name back, or something. :P

dang_fml 0

dang that sucks... better not let her near your computer!

hahahhahhhahahha that's so awesome, sure sucks for you, but quite hilarious to the world around you!

GloomySkyz 0

I can just see her going "April fools!"

this is why my phone is password protected...everytime you put in 10 wrong passes in a row it locks up for a min...she already tried once...thank GOD it wasnt set to "delete everything in memory if wrong password put in 10 times"

pancakes_n_syrup 0

You do know you can't have 2 people with the same name in a phone right...I call BS

#37, you're an idiot. Sure you can. In fact, I had like 3 Chris's at one point, then I realised the problem and had to add their last initials--meaning I had to call each one and say "Which Chris is this?" LOL, felt dumb but it's all sorted now. Sucks for the OP, kids are such brats. Go down the list and call everybody whose number you don't recognise, explain what happened, and fix the name. Good luck!

bluedolphin 0

wow, some of the people on this website are really mean. A lot of these rude comments really aren't necessary. It's not like she meant to leave her phone out on purpose so her sister could do that.

theoldGP 0

hahaha oh damn that really sucks. #39. assuming gender muchhhh? #29 is old school haha. i just use backup assistant like someone mentioned.

#1 really do u sit there with your phone and memorize all your #'s?