Hacker

By Anonymous - 01/04/2009 06:07 - United States

Today, my 8 year-old sister learned how to type her name into a phone using the number keypad. I later found my phone on the kitchen counter with all my contacts under her name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 950
You deserved it 9 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No... That's the whole point of having them listed in your phone- so you don't have to memorize them all.

Comments

almostouttt 0

my sister is eight . i'd definitely kill her for that .

TryToBeKind 0

. . . Same thing my parents used to say to me when my son used to be a demon-child: "Either you weren't watching (her) or you watched (her) do it." Start paying more attention, it works wonders.

hahaha well you can just send a mass text saying "hey, sorry but my sister messed with my phone, who is this?" and when they send their name you can change it. good luckkk

sarcasticsally 0

#15, I'm sure your six-year-old sister is a child prodigy. Probably the next Mozart or Picasso. That aside though, if this kid's eight-year-old sister JUST learned to put her name into the phone, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to rename all the contacts.

rawchelllll 0

HAHA that sucks so much. Hide your stuff from siblings. Or just send out a mass text and ask people to reply with their names?

Prah252 0

Sounds like a new facebook group

#4 and who ever agrees with you are stupid. Who puts there phone in a "secure" place? Do you have a locked safe behind your family portrait that you put your phone in when you are at home? I do not see this as an FML or YDI. I just think it's cute. Hope you have fun fixing everyone's names.

@48; haha exactly. my phone doesn't let more than one contact have the same name. this definitely does suck though.

time to create a "I need your numbers" facebook group :P