Gummy

By speechless - 02/11/2010 17:20 - Canada

Today, I had a toothache and applied some numbing gel to soothe the pain. Too much came out and made my whole mouth numb. A man came into my work, thought I was making fun of his lisp, and stormed out really upset. He later called to complain about me. The boss just called me to his office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 945
You deserved it 3 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just explain to your boss what actually happened.

"Hey, sorry boss. I have a serious tooth ache and the pain is just killing me. So I deci.... Hold on let me post this on Fml first."

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Maybe he should get his lisp fixed.

Explain what happened. Simple. Once again - life isn't hard. If he fires you for it, keep walking and don't look back - who wants to work for dumbasses?

greatnt249 0

Sometimes, working for a dumbass is better than no work at all. Not to mention that I don't know of any career choice that offers immunity from working with dumbasses, either.

o3livi0us1 0

can't believe no ones said this yet: YDI for not taking care of your teeth.

zp5 4

he applied it because he had a toothache dumbass.

greatnt249 0

Your name's fitting, #14...ever heard of sensitive teeth?

#14 that's probably why knowone said it.... cause it's not even in the fml. and know need for dumbass

ChubbyCake 5

Someone can deep throat lol jk Try to explain OP. And remember to use your hand as a drool holder lol.

sean0206 5

is that one of your modeling pics as your profile pic? looks good to me.. and who says your fat? absolutely nothing wrong with curves;)

ydi for taking drugs at work, suck it up and maybe take stock of your dental hygiene.

MarineWifey88 3

Maybe OP does take care of his/her teeth. Some tooth issues can't be prevented. A year ago, I was in severe pain because my wisdom teeth were coming in sideways and growing into my other teeth. I was on Vicoden until they were removed.

Sounds like as good an excuse as any. Run with it! And next time, make fun of random hairlips out in public, not your work place.

He/she should fire you if you're on FML in the middle of the day when they've just called you to their office.

sourgirl101 28

How does the guy with the lisp know you don't have one also? Don't worry, your boss is just calling you in his office to joke about the call had to listen to and tried to understand.

Apparently that customer thinks he's the only one in the world who's allowed to have lisp. Everyone else who has it is just trying to make his life miserable.