Grow up

By Anothernametaken - 18/11/2011 12:22 - United States

Today, while working the drive-through at McDonald's, I was handing a gentleman his vanilla shake. He responded by popping the cap off, yelling "Fire in the hole!" and throwing it back in. He then quickly drove off. I was covered in vanilla shake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 254
You deserved it 5 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tylersign 11

He's gonna change his clothes and come back to order a chocolate one.

Comments

justanotherbird 19

That is truly hilarious. If I was you, I would have laughed my ass off after the initial shock and added that story to my repertoire.

Because it's that funny to be covered for the rest of your work day in vanilla shake. Definitely.

I don't understand why it's funny. Op was just trying to do his/her job when an idiot threw his milk shake on him or her. I would be pissed and write down the license plate so I can get my revenge. Who the hell wants to work at mc donalds which isn't a fun job already covered in vanilla milk shake?

At least it wasn't a cup of poop. That happened at the McDonald's I worked at once upon a time.

125 oh dear god in heaven! What is wrong with people?!?! Sorry you had to deal with that/work were it happened. That must be terrible.

justanotherbird 19

Eh, I just don't see it as that big of a deal. I used to work at McDonalds when I was in highschool and our team would probably have laughed it off. Personally, I would just go to restroom and wash it off. It's not like it's permanently damaging and it breaks up the monotony.

You're kidding right? Milk shake is hard to wash out without a shower. That stench would linger on you all day long and get worse since milk will be rotting throughout the day. I highly doubt you'd be ok with it.

justanotherbird 19

Lmao, that is so dramatic. It is not hard to wipe off a milk product and then rinse your shirt. I have spilled things like this on myself at work and it is not a big deal at all.

And if you had no time to rinse off your shirt during work what then? Your just insensitive. I enjoy a good laugh, but there is a very big difference between a joke and being an ass and fire in the hole is just being an ass.

texas_redneck88 10

LMFAO that is priceless hahahahahahaha

Pardon me, but where the **** are you buying five dollar milkshakes.

molly2moon 0

Sir, you just met the king of all awesomeness

Well, you got a free shake? :D And some washing to do ofcourse ^_^

Is it weird that the thing that disturbs me most about this FML is the waste of perfectly good food?

jessiemarie95 0

Nope it just makes you American

Americans are incredibly wasteful with food.

Not all of us I hate when ever1 gets grouped together I am sure there are wasteful ppl where u live

FYLDeep 25

It's a waste of food, but there's no such thing as "good food" at a McDonald's.

#62, I appreciate your effort to savour your letters.

I'm not sure that's food! Technically speaking lol.

ifailplzinsultme 0

51- and that comment makes you an ignorant asshole.

*Some PEOPLE are wasteful..stop generalizing I guarantee you haven't met even half of all Americans.

BoredinCbus 11

I'm waiting for the day that wasting time, gas, food and supplies on a random act of complete disrespect for a working American is no longer considered funny.

Cobro 5

Why just Americans? I'm sure it happens in other places.

SouthernKiller 4

Sorry it's always gonna b funny.

Dmt4Life 0

Hilarious* it's always going to be hilarious.

BoredinCbus 11

I said 'Americans' because the OP was from America and the comment was pertaining to him specifically.

i always wanted to post first lol. one more task to write off my bucket list

mason_sweat 0

You should add "get a brain implant to your bucket list"