Gross

By Anonymous - 02/03/2017 17:00 - Canada - Elora

Spicy
Today, I was cleaning my older brother's room in my mom's house after he had just moved out with his girlfriend. I guess I was multitasking a little too much and not paying too much attention to what I was doing and I realized 15 seconds later, I was holding a used condom in my right hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 531
You deserved it 1 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were probably so distracted from furling his whip and alphabetizing his collection of furry **** that the condom when nearly unnoticed.

Because both control != STD safety of you're not in a steady relationship.

Comments

You were probably so distracted from furling his whip and alphabetizing his collection of furry **** that the condom when nearly unnoticed.

This a classic after a sibling moves out. Happened to me op

Seriously, are birth control pills so expensive in America or something? Why are there so many stories about girl/boyfriends and condemns?

Yes, actually. All forms of birth control, other than condoms, are expensive. The bar, which lasts 3 years, costs thousands alone.

Because both control != STD safety of you're not in a steady relationship.

It's good practice to use more than one method of protection during sex. My boyfriend and I use 2 or 3 contraceptive methods every time.

Yeah of course, when you're not in a stable relationship you have tot use condomns! But in my country pills are way cheaper (20 euro per year to be exactly), so that's why I was wondering how much it costs in America.

The basic pill costs about $10-20 a month

Mail it to your brother, return address is from: XOXO, Love Monica

I bet you called him to cumplain afterwards.