Good luck out there…

By Anonymous - 04/11/2020 11:02

Today, my father said I only voted for Biden "because I watch the news." He's a hardcore Trumpster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 085
You deserved it 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Marcella1016 31

OR...maybe the news just reports on all the ****** up shit he says and does and millions of people are brainwashed into defending him no matter what because he’s some kind of saint who the media must be out to get. Like that’s the only possible reason anyone would have anything negative to say about him and has nothing to do with his actual, you know, actions -_- It’s like...half the nation is constantly gaslighting itself and he and everyone else who supports him believe their own bullshit.

It's so weird when Trumpsters out themselves as willfully ignorant.

Comments

Everyone around me and the media tell me Trump is bad. Though this election is neck and neck. Maybe Trump is actually great and its just a secret I'm not cool enough to be part of.

JillianJuneBug 39

I can see a bit where he’s coming from. There’s no argument that tons of media sources have an open bias against the president and therefore can influence some who tune into the news to think a certain way. It really isn’t so black-and-white as you are making it out to be.

Marcella1016 31

OR...maybe the news just reports on all the ****** up shit he says and does and millions of people are brainwashed into defending him no matter what because he’s some kind of saint who the media must be out to get. Like that’s the only possible reason anyone would have anything negative to say about him and has nothing to do with his actual, you know, actions -_- It’s like...half the nation is constantly gaslighting itself and he and everyone else who supports him believe their own bullshit.

People are allowed to have differing political opinions.

OP, It’s a waste of time to try to convince a dedicated Trumpster. They are usually deeply in self-deception. It will be difficult over the next few weeks, just be glad that you got to vote the way you wanted and ignore Dad on this subject.

My dad is also a Trumpster as well is like arguing with a brick wall so I just generally divert any political conversations to something else. It doesn't help that we have a slight language barrier in communication.

It's so weird when Trumpsters out themselves as willfully ignorant.

Matthew Irmen 11

Don’t waste your time arguing with him, he isn’t listening.