Good guy

By notsomuchinlove - 07/08/2009 08:55 - United States

Today, I had a seizure at my boyfriend's. The second I began to seize, he cursed and picked me up, dropping me on the floor complaining, "Now I have to clean the damn couch." I had urinated because I had no control over my body. The couch is still stained. He dumped me for ruining his furniture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 109
You deserved it 7 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

looooolz 0

awe, what an ignorant weiner.. I'm sorry :(

plutosaplanet 0

well at least now you can find a guy who can actually HELP you when you are seizing. and now that you are not seizing and free of that jerk you get to laugh when you think of what you did to his couch =)

Comments

You are rendered completely unconcious when having a seizure. So unless he told you all of this afterward, like dropping you to the floor, then this is fake.

Don't be retarded. I know it's hard, but try. Not everyone blacks out during seizures. I am epileptic, and I remember my seizures. The details are sometimes fuzzy, but I could definitely remember if someone were speaking to me.

That's how it is with me. I'll be having a seizure, or spell i call it, and i don't remember what the hell the person was saying to me, but i definitely remember them talking to me. #154- if you've had seizures you should know that there are different kinds of seizures. she probably had a big seizure where you go unconscious and cannot control your body. in that case she couldn't control herself and obviously had to go to the bathroom perhaps.

I have grand mal seizures only when I'm asleep,but still I can tell after when I've had a seizure, wipes you out, thank god I can't remember the actualseizure

skylerguns 2

i dont pee when i have seizures and i had like 10 i had one when i was 6 andi didnt pee. odd?

hello2009 0

jesus...wat an ass,you dont deserve that anyway

Kansasgirl 0

What an asshole he is. You deserve better

softbonez 0

Peeing is common during a seizure. Trust me, I know. Don't call it a fake.

Why is this a FYL? He sounds like a douche.

softbonez 0

You don't have to have epilepsy in order to have a seizure. Don't assume she knew about it... or maybe she did tell him.

waterynuggets 0