Good boy

By fall3nrain - 11/09/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, I was trying to keep myself occupied due to my recent breakup. I was reading this book someone gave me about animal communication, so after a while, I figured I'd give it a shot. Then it dawned on me; I'm single, at home on a Friday night, and I'm trying to talk to my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 800
You deserved it 7 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zee209 0

Who cares? Do you really HAVE to be out doing something on a Friday night? Stop whining and grow up.

HumansSuck 0

It's okay, my cousin's the same way. You'll find someone.

Comments

He's listening to every word you say. He's not staring at your ****. He's not just thinking about how he's going to hump you. This is better than 95+% of the men you'd meet tonight if you went out.

He's not ******* her. He's not as good as 95+% of the guys she could be out with.

dogs (depending on the breed) can probably go down on a girl better than 95+% of men. ;)

Being single is so much more fun.... I can never imagine being tied down to someone for so long.. New people and new experiences sounds much better :)

oh come on, this is such a stupid fml. yeah, that's mildly depressing, i guess, but i don't exactly have any sympathy. i guess i would have thought this was an fml in high school... but after that, i don't think anyone should be crying themselves to sleep just because they didn't go out one friday night.

playfuldesk 0

Haha femanazis never heard a crazy bitch called that haha

wow...... the sad parts is that I would totally do something like that.... no worries! =)

Hey girl im in the same situation... My boyfriend broke up with me last night and im stuck home except im drawing n writing poetry to get my mind off it. Just wanted to let you know your not alone XD n i talking to my dogs and sometimes stuffed animals (im15) stupid right? Whatever though it keeps me company....if u wanna talk u can get me at [email protected].

sublime93 0

Stuffed animals? Posting your email? Goodness...

Lc7926 15

I bet the book was Walking Around In Circles Before Lying Down. Girl gets dumped by her boyfriend and starts hearing dogs talk to her like normal people.

Man, I can't believe how many people feel their life is ruined or over or bad in any sort of way just because they don't have someone on their arm.

That's because deep down, we're all hopeless romantics.

I don't care if that was a joke or not, you should be punched in the face by ghetto guy in a dress.