Tasteful

By Anonymous - 06/03/2024 11:00 - United Kingdom - Greenwich

Today, my girlfriend got a new tattoo - the Blink-182 logo on her stomach. I wouldn't mind it, except she got pregnant a month ago and I'm pretty sure that it can't good for the baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 356
You deserved it 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

One of the main risks of being tattooed so early in the pregnancy is the chance of an infection If your tattoo artist uses contaminated or dirty needles, you could be at risk of getting bloodborne infections, such as hepatitis B. A mother with hepatitis B can easily pass on the infection to her baby at birth. So in fact the author is not dumb he’s smart as hell for being concerned about his child.

You do realise she got tattoos on her skin and not on her womb? Dumb asf..

Comments

You do realise she got tattoos on her skin and not on her womb? Dumb asf..

One of the main risks of being tattooed so early in the pregnancy is the chance of an infection If your tattoo artist uses contaminated or dirty needles, you could be at risk of getting bloodborne infections, such as hepatitis B. A mother with hepatitis B can easily pass on the infection to her baby at birth. So in fact the author is not dumb he’s smart as hell for being concerned about his child.

Only if the tattoo is applied with a sword. And even then it would take multiple stabs to even try hit the “baby”. How big do you think a month old embryo is?

the baby will be fine.. the chance of something happening because of the tattoo is never impossible but absolutely minute that tattoo on the other hand is going to be absolutely wrecked

Unless you’re concerned that the tattoo is going to make your kid grow up to be a douchebag or a Taylor Swift fan or something, relax. If I were you, I’d be a little more concerned about how the tattoo looks after she gives birth and she’s already feeling like shite.

What's wrong with being a Taylor Swift fan? At least she's not as overrated as Beyoncé.

Her getting it on her stomach wouldn't be a problem, however, it's not a good idea to get a tattoo at ALL while you're pregnant because of the chance of blood contamination. Every tattoo I've ever gotten (all reputable places) had me confirm I wasn't pregnant before we began. The baby will proooobably be fine, but your girlfriend was being a little reckless.

cpguru24 15

A concern would be an infection, not the tattoo itself. Wait it out. You can be mad later if it turns out bad.