Good boy

By bonertoolong - 23/11/2011 08:19 - United States

Today, I tried to teach my dog tricks. Somehow, I thought it would be easier if I physically showed my dog how to roll, so I rolled on the floor in front of my dog. My sister recorded me and posted it on Facebook. Now everyone thinks I'm an idiot and my dog still can't roll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 549
You deserved it 24 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

babegirlsweetiep 0

Try rolling again? Your dogs bound to get it sooner or later.

Comments

Iknoweverything 29

My cousin tried teaching her dog the same way... evidently she saw it done that way in the Sims, and thought it would work as well in real life. Seriously... roll your dog. Not yourself.

(That is actually how you do it, show the action then say it) but anyway, depending on how old your sister is, this is why I am against little kids having phones and Facebook accounts.

RedPillSucks 31

I did that when training my dog to poop outside. The neighbors still get out their pitch forks when I walk the dog.

Ugh... I should stop commenting right after I wake up. I make unintelligent attempts at commenting and fail to detect jokes :/

bikini_bottom504 0

If you're going to do something embarrassing, EVERYBODY knows DO NOT do it when your siblings are home. You live and learn, pal.

coboy 5

If you get your dog to lay down, you can place a treat behind it's front shoulder. When the dog turns it's head to receive the treat slide your hand ( and the treat ) up it's side towards it's back. You'r dog should follow your hand with it's head and start to roll to it's side. You can give your dog the treat at this point. Do this a couple of times repeating this technique while bringing the treat further around each time you do. You should also start to say roll over as you make progress. Be patient and your dog should start rolling In no time.

ZielZone 4

You can boast about how smart your dog is because he trained you to roll over!!! Congrats!!! Big Win for the dog! Although YOU are still an idiot.