Get the message

By thelandofoz - 14/10/2009 14:36 - United States

Today, I noticed that my clothes had shrunk. My mother seemed to be having trouble with the new washer and dryer so I tried to show her exactly how they work. After my explanation she said, "I know how they work. I shrank your clothes to give you some incentive to lose all that belly you got." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 885
You deserved it 7 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cloudy_fml 0

Since you obviously seem to know how to work the washer and dryer, maybe you should be doing your own laundry...

I doubt your mom is in perfect shape. Shrink her clothes and tell her you were returning the favor. Also try to save up and move out if your old enough to do so.

Comments

jess07 0

That's horrible. I feel awful for you :( It's one thing for parents to give advice, another to totally tear them apart like that. Their job is not to ruin your property because they don't think you look right. If the clothes fit you okay in the first place, then you probably look just fine.

Women project their stupid insecurities onto each other. More than likely, OP's mom is a frigid bitch insecure about her own weight, and now she's gonna make her own daughter feel like shit so she can feel better about herself. Of course, now the daughter's going to be all neurotic and messed up, and she'll probably project the same shit onto someone else. I'm glad I'm not a woman.

I don't know why everyone is attacking the mother. Did you ever think that maybe the daughter is morbidly obese and that the mother is just concerned and trying to help her out? I buy clothes that are a little tight on me to motivate me to lose weight at the beginning of every summer. It's a good strategy. I say YDI for obviously having a mother that cares.

A concerned mother willfully destroys her child's clothing? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Maybe an immature concerned mother with her head up her ass. And we don't know if the poster is obese or not. The point is, the mother purposely ruined clothing that was not hers to ruin in the first place. Obesity is not the issue, the callous and willful destruction of property is the issue.

i_got_it 0

Lol.. I don't know what kinda parents you guys have. My mom calls my sister a fatass and tells her to lose weight all the time, and my sister just curses her out. Everybody just laughs at it. its not a big deal. Some of you guys are so sensitive. Maybe the OP is some 200 lb chick who does need to lose weight. Maybe the OP should do her own laundry so nobody shrinks her clothes. So YDI.

Well you better hot da gym then instead of posting on here... Run fatty run!

mina_8 0

It sounds to me like she accidentally messed up your clothes, then invented the excuse about your weight to make herself look better, as if she'd done it on purpose. :P

You know, I was reading in my Psychology text book... Apparently stupid bitchy parents like yours, OP, are the leading cause of children ages 9-11 becoming anorexic. Some really sad shit, isn't it? (Meanwhile, anyone calling OP a fatty, there's a good reason to believe OP might not be)

Solution: shrink your mom's clothes and tell her that it will encourage her to shrink that fat attitude of hers.