Get the message

By thelandofoz - 14/10/2009 14:36 - United States

Today, I noticed that my clothes had shrunk. My mother seemed to be having trouble with the new washer and dryer so I tried to show her exactly how they work. After my explanation she said, "I know how they work. I shrank your clothes to give you some incentive to lose all that belly you got." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 885
You deserved it 7 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cloudy_fml 0

Since you obviously seem to know how to work the washer and dryer, maybe you should be doing your own laundry...

I doubt your mom is in perfect shape. Shrink her clothes and tell her you were returning the favor. Also try to save up and move out if your old enough to do so.

Comments

I would take all of her clothes, pile them up in the backyard, pour gas on them, and strike a match. It's the only thing your mother will understand. Paybacks are hell.

Wow that sux. If you're overweight(and I'm not saying u r), ur mom could've helped by like gettig u both memberships to a gym. That would help so much more(plus-exersizing is fun).

Ligerie 0

So, she owes you a new wardrobe.

arolms 0

seriously just do your own laundry and this wouldn't be a problem. which is probably your mother's REAL point...

Klabauterpete 0

Your mom is funny and a bit strange.

1. Take the unintentional hint from what happened: if you don't want your clothing getting ****** up in the wash, do the laundry yourself. I learned that particular lesson when my mother machine washed (and dried) my marching band uniform back in high school. Those things were "one size fits all", but after she got her hands on it, the jacket wouldn't have fit a newborn chimp. YDI for not washing your own laundry. 2. Take her favorite sweaters and shrink the hell out of them. The hell does she get off saying that she did it so you would realize you needed to lose weight? Gee, THANKS mother, I love you too, right? She's probably no beauty queen herself, by the way, so even if you were uglier than a turd laid by the Prince of Darkness, she'd still have no room to talk. FYL for having an insecure, psychotic bitch for a mother.

If you can do your own damn laundry, don't make your mom do it. Suck it in, man.

Someone doing you a favor and ******* up is one thing. Someone purposely ruining everything that you own to make a point instead of talking to you about what they perceive to be a problem is an entirely different thing.

paha, what a comment win. "she's such a fatty" :L:L

I was generalizing about the ruined clothing. Doesn't matter how it got ruined, or in what spirit it was done, the fact remains that if you don't want your shit ****** up, do it yourself. My second point addressed the whole mother-being-a-bitch thing.

Haha, lol. I should try doing that someime to my sister. She's such a fatty.

You have no idea what the OP's weight is. As girl who has grown up in a Chinese family, I can tell you that unless you're underweight, you're being told that you're fat. My cousin was 5'6 and 120 lbs and was considered an embarrassment.And there are plenty of families that don't care how fat you get. Besides, the problem isn't losing weight- the problem here is the purposeful destruction of property. The problem is that this woman isn't treating this situation with respect and is acting like an infant to get what she wants from her child.

We don't even know if the poster IS overweight. Besides, what sort of mother ruins their child's clothing and then tells said child he/she is fat??? Doesn't sound like any loving, well-adjusted parent I know, that's for damn sure. If your kid needs to lose weight, say it nicely, don't destroy their property then add insult to injury by calling them out on their weight. Not only has she been rude and insulting to her own child, but if said child still depends on the parents for food and shelter and whatnot, guess who will be paying to replace the ruined clothing! Yup, the very same mother who ruined the clothing to begin with. So not only was it hurtful and rude, it was most likely pointless.

overweight and too lazy to lose some weight to. EPIC(er) FAIL

When you know someone's having problems with the washing/dryer machine, maybe you should wash your own clothes, instead of having them do it. Ay?

so your overweight and too lazy to do your own laundry? EPIC FAIL