Get ready to rumble!

By Leyla - 14/07/2012 07:09 - Canada - Brampton

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. We were under the covers, and my little brother thought we were wrestling, so he got on top of the covers and started "wrestling" with us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 358
You deserved it 34 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

robc32ca 4

Lock your door or don't do it while the family is home.

Comments

Jewbenita 0

heres an idea! go somewhere where you're truly alone and not just a room away from a little kid...or just lock the damn door.

Your little brother is an idiot. They should know what sex is by age 3.

Feel bad for the little boy when he finds out you guys weren't wrestling.

MyaaBayyBee 6

Shouldn't have sex while family is home !

Maybe you shouldn't "wresle" when your little brother is in the house.. :/

Well some family you've got there. 1 person doesn't lock there doors Another jumps on top of people having sex

Sorry I spelled their wrong... EPIC FAILURE...

Just be prepared to cover his therapy costs when he gets older and realizes the truth of the situation.

"I can never unsee this." Also, since no one else has said it yet.......Doesn't matter had sex.

Uhm wow... In my family everyone knocks and waits for an answer before coming in...My little brother has respected this for all his life because he doesn't want people to enter his room without asking either. And the rest of the family is old enough to know about sex and usually texts or phones me for dinner instead of coming to my room when my boyfriend is over... If it's not possible to lock the doors, op, be sure to teach little kids some manners right from the start! Scream at him to get the **** out and to knock next time. And explain later, why you should respect other's privacy.

Please tell me he wasn't wrestling like you guys were?