Get over it

By Anonymous - 03/12/2009 08:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked into my apartment to find my boyfriend of two years screwing my lifelong best friend. I immediately burst into tears. He looked at me and told me I was being too dramatic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 684
You deserved it 2 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's when you grab a blunt object and see who's dramatic now. physco bitch ftw.

XxGuessWhoxX 0

Wow man, I'm really sorry that happened

Comments

I agree with #1 & #20 kick their asses and ask questions later.

TheMischiefMaker 0

you should have knocked her in the head with a bat, then stepped on his balls. when they are screaming in pain tell them they are being to dramatic.

wow, what a jerk. your good to be rid of him

To all the people saying that "she should have attacked": Did you honestly expect her to overpower and beat up/kill two other people over a minor incident like that? It's just not worth the jail time. If your "best friend" betrayed you in such a way, she certainly isn't your best friend. The right reaction would have been to kick them both out of your apartment and never speak to them again.

PopRocks14 0

my EX bestfriend new i liked this boy and the next day she asked him out and she is currently going out with him. he is a real douchebag to her now and i am greatful i didnt go out with him (considering he is afraid of me) bestfriends can be vicious.

cmm724 0

Just smoke a blunt and screw his best friend!!

psychoxxxinvader 3

Wow, OP. I'm so sorry. You're bestfriend and your boyfriend are ****** and honestly, if I were you I would have beaten them like a red headed step child.

Wow. These people are really shameless. You can screw the guy and find someone better. As for the best friend, screw her as well. I'm sure you'll find better friends. :D Cheer up! Not worth getting upsets over idiots like them.

rootbeer0909 0

wow ur freind and ur boyfreind r assholes