Get over it

By Anonymous - 03/12/2009 08:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked into my apartment to find my boyfriend of two years screwing my lifelong best friend. I immediately burst into tears. He looked at me and told me I was being too dramatic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 684
You deserved it 2 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's when you grab a blunt object and see who's dramatic now. physco bitch ftw.

XxGuessWhoxX 0

Wow man, I'm really sorry that happened

Comments

Skull_300 0

What the ****? Did you place the barrel of the gun up to his asshole while he was plowing your friend? Imagine the look on his face with that thought!

It's her boyfriend of 2 years and best friend... How can OP not be a little emotional you idiot.

UrBadRomance 0

i would kill both of them if i ever walked in on that shit.

pikapika94 0

I'd do worse than kill them >:)

I find it a bit hard to believe that someone who would have such a thing happen to them, would be calm enough mentally to take the time to come here and post this. Just seems a bit off...

kay_jay 5

this could have been from years ago. some people don't post things that happen to them that day.

your ****** seems a bit off you leathercunt whorebag

Aww, well aren't you just a clever one today. How cute! I take it your tampon is in crooked?

Well, ignoring that other persons comment, maybe it actually happened a while ago and they just now posted it

perdix 29

He was just warming her up for the threesome. What else could it be?

Typically it means "for the win," but there are other meanings.

that's terrible... time to get a new bf and best friend. FYI I'm a hair under 10in, wanna see him be dramatic?