Get it now?

By poopooppachuu - 11/10/2011 07:32 - United States

Today, in the middle of explaining over the phone to my crush how I felt about him, I got a text from his best friend, who was apparently with him at the time. It said, "He doesn't like you, get over it. Stop rambling." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 107
You deserved it 6 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

biggee531 7

At least he didn't try to lead you on. I'd rather someone be up front than play games.

jouchebag 0

Comments

auddylynne 0

That really sucks! :,( but at least someone told u so that you'd know.? :/

Jaws1240 0

What the hell does OP mean??!!! I see it on every FML

If you took a sec to google it, you'd learn that it means Original Post or Original Poster. PS: Ew Cubs.

Miscellaneous519 2

I'm sorry OP that your crush doesn't like you back. All you can do now is move on and get over it, you know? I don't like that some ppl on here are telling you to try to win him over in another manner because that never works. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you and there's no way of changing that.

Why would you read a text while you're on the phone in the middle of spilling your heart out to your crush?

Jirojiromiru 2

Omg I made an account just to comment on this situation xD Gurl let me tell you somethin, first it was very brave of you to admit to your crush you liked him, how many girls could say they did that?! (assuming you are a girl lol ma bad if you not) but I just wanted to say that I kno exactly how you feel. I told the guy I liked that how I felt about him, to his face, and he had no idea what to say, so I was like "Are you okay? I mean are we still cool?" And he was like, um yea we cool...i mean...that's just awesome... Yea since then he's been awkward around me (we have the same friends lol and they all kno how I feel so its very awkward sometimes) and if he does acknowledge my existence he isnt always nice. the guy is weird -._-. but anyway even tho I've excepted that I can't just stop my feelings, I still make sure I have a life, and I don't let his mannerisms ruin my day. I'm just annoyed that he didn't give me a straight up answer -._-.

maryam8869 7

its ok ,, u will forget that ,,

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

Just because her crush doesn't like her, doesn't mean his best friend should 1) know about their business and 2) be a total dick about it. Sorry op!! Theres way more and better men out there.