Gender bending

By Recluse - 21/11/2014 18:18

Today, the girl I'd been dating online for 6 months told me she was a guy. I said it was alright, and that I was still in love. Then she confessed she really was a girl, and was just trying to make me dump her so she wouldn't be the "bad guy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 654
You deserved it 7 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

honestly it works out for you in the end, you got out of a relationship with a pretty shallow girl there, couldn't even be honest with you over the internet.. fyl

You dated for 6 months online and haven't met yet?

Comments

lol gotta admit ive never heard of that one... but damn how do you confuse a gender for 6 mos? man i feel like voting ydi

Cheer up OP. There's plenty of catfish in the sea.

wow. it's ok, you seem like a good person. maybe skype for the next one?

6 months and no phone calls? Surely that woulda gave it away that then person was a female...then again you never know nowadays. Could be a chick with a dick. Either way props to you for being willing to give her a second chance even though she screwed you over in the end. You deserve better than that. Hope you find what you are looking for in time op :)

First you pretend to be a guy in hopes the lies shatter him to bits. Then he says that he still has feelings for you (and seems to be willing to ho **** I suppose). Then you say the "lie" itself was a lie, and you were just trying to gross him out to prevent yourself from feeling you broke up with him. FFS that bitch best not have any kids...sorry for you OP. But do realize that out of all the ways to foil a "breakup plan", that was one of the best. And don't forget you will find somebody some day. Someone that will !take this one look terrible. Hope you feel better. :)

why ppl just can't be honest in the first place.