Fun night out

By highlydisgusted - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Canada - Ottawa

Today, I went on a first date. He left me standing at a bus stop while he took a dump in some bushes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 237
You deserved it 4 829

Top comments

At least he didn't bring you to the bushes with him

Bostern 29

Comments

Do you Really wanna see someone that does that again? I know some people are turned on by it, but you strike me as the sort of person who doesn't.

I highly doubt anyone on FML is turned on by it - hopefully it is at least that uncommon!

I disagree. I found this very easy to ********** to.

Something about the fact that OP put this as an FML suggests they weren't turned on.

kyu_Q 19

maybe he was nervous and had to go. and OP didn't say how long they were at the bus stop. Maybe this will turn into a first date story for the grand kids

hope you got on to a bus before he returned!!!!

chloem103 9

Gah that's terrifying.. What a great guy.

castleofg1ass 19

Classy... Well if he's going to act like a dog, maybe buy him a collar for him to wear on your second date... If there is a second date.

mimiminx 23

Pretty sure that's a whole different kind of fetish

I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious...

I don't want to excuse his behavior, but was there a good reason? Were you far away from a restroom? Did he eat something bad? Does he maybe suffer from IBS, or an IBD like Crohn's? I can't imagine anyone with that little class on a first date.

I think that was your cue to leave the date.

It's a modern day Cinderella story. The clock struck midnight and his IBS came back. "Look away! I'm hideous!". The date might have been the first, but the movement was number two.

JMichael 25

Guessing your date went down the toilet? Or in this case, in the bushes.