Age ain't nothing but a number

By why lie - 04/06/2020 20:00

Today, my boyfriend renewed his driver's license and showed me the picture. I told him he needed to go back because they'd put the wrong birthdate. Turns out the idiot forgot he’s been lying to me about his age the whole time we’ve been together. He’s not actually 30. He’ll be 43 in two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 779
You deserved it 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He must be good looking to pass for 12-13 years younger than he really is

Comments

WistayShlaio82 13

That’s one of the tactics guys use in case people try and look them up online.

He must be good looking to pass for 12-13 years younger than he really is

tounces7 27

Maybe this is an YDI because that's the entire reason she dated him in the first place....

So what was his excuse? Vanity? A mid-life crisis? Or are you that much younger than him that he thought you wouldn't date him if you knew how old he really was?

TomeDr 24

If he lies about this, he’ll lie about anything. I suggest you dump him.

Does he really look 13 years younger than he is, or are you too stupid to tell?

rotflqtms_ 21

I look WAAAAAYYYY younger than I am. My brother lies about his age all the time because he can. I tell people my age and they don't believe me until I take out my driver's license. When my mom and dad were first dating, people thought he was dating a little girl. They didn't realize she was 23 at the time. It just runs in the family. Even now she looks way younger than she is. If my boobs weren't so big, I'd look even younger.

Send me your pic and I'll guess your age.

43 not 30 and you never noticed he seemed a lot older than he claimed to be? That all his friends were a lot older than him?