Frustration level: infinity

By MEW - 21/09/2009 00:38 - United States

Today, I was working drive thru and took a huge order. When the people pulled around to the window, they handed me a stack of coupons. None of the coupons were even related to what they ordered. They made me change their order to fit the coupons because they couldn't read. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 552
You deserved it 3 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vosmaeri 0

People are really stupid. Sorry about that.

Idiot people 1 of the reasons why I will never work in fast food coz people just get on my nerves i would throw the food at their face.

Comments

No one commented on how fake this is? If they can't read, they can't pass a test. To get a license, there's this small little test you have to take, you know? Just a tiny one, easy to overlook... Come on, guys, that's so fake. Jet

haha, I don't think the OP meant they LITERALLY couldn't read, probably just they were too stupid to check the coupons. And I thought it was a vision test. I never had to take a reading test getting my license...

The written portion of the test, I mean. Jet

FYL for working at a drive through. get a real job.

jane99 0

I do feel bad for the OP. I work in retail and I have actually had people scream at me "YOU MEAN I'M SUPPOST TO READ THE FINE PRINT ON EVERY COUPON!?"

So doing your ******* job now counts as a FML? Try a proper job then... He.

I hate people who can't read. "Oh we can't read but that's ok people will read for us."

*stabs everyone that voted YDI in the neck*

godhelpme92 0

LOL that's funny they couldn't read! Obviously immigrants trying to feed the other 1000s of people that came thru the border in a van or what not

It's probably fake. EVIDENCE: You said that these people couldn't read and that they were ordering from the drive thru. How could they have ordered if they can't read what's on the menu?

I agree with this. Unless they just saw commercials, but still. I believe they were ******* with you. You don't have to accept coupons like that unless the place you work for is insane on customers always being right.

I doubt she literally meant they couldn't read. She was just trying to say they were idiots for not even paying attention to what the coupons were for.

Because they can see numbers and pictures of value meals, and matching the pictures is usually beyond the grasp of most drive-thru customers.

The service industry absolutely suuuucccckkkssss.

onemusicnote 0

OMG I feel for you!!!!!! I HATE it when people can't just ******* READ! I also love this one: (I work at Walgreens Pharmacy, btw) *pulls up to the drive thu* "Hi, how can I help you?" *hands me prescriptions for patients who need to be registered into our system, taking me at least 5 minutes* "Do ya'll accept competitors' coupons?" "No, I'm sorry." "Oh, ok, nevermind, give me back those prescriptions." ARGH.