Frustration level: infinity

By MEW - 21/09/2009 00:38 - United States

Today, I was working drive thru and took a huge order. When the people pulled around to the window, they handed me a stack of coupons. None of the coupons were even related to what they ordered. They made me change their order to fit the coupons because they couldn't read. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 552
You deserved it 3 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vosmaeri 0

People are really stupid. Sorry about that.

Idiot people 1 of the reasons why I will never work in fast food coz people just get on my nerves i would throw the food at their face.

Comments

moonlight_daze 8

A lot of old people live in Florida.

If they couldn't read, you should have told them the coupons are expired and they have to pay full price for their original order or you'll call the cops. Actually, you're life is OK. You get paid hourly so ****-ups in the drive-thru lane don't affect your pay at all. It may require some thought on your part, and, in Florida, that could make your head sore for days. The people whose lives are meaningfully ****** are those behind the band of morons in the drive-thru lane!

>:[ Now I'm going to revisit the other FML just to make an anti-Texas joke.

Go right ahead. I don't take the anti-Texas jokes to heart and you ought to know by now that you should not take any anti-Florida or anti-Tennessee joke to include you. You are "sui generis" and no matter what label they try to apply to you won't stick because you are the one and only, the original, Intoxicunt. ;)

Thank you, Mr. plexico! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy (or maybe that's the coffee). I know it doesn't apply to me, but it gives me a good excuse to make fun of Texas AND have you compliment me all at once. I must say, you're whipped. =]

What's even worse is that I am so whipped without ever having sampled your wares. I figure that if I butter you up now, when we meet you will be nice and buttery! ;)

Right you are! Wait, are you too cheap for REAL lube? No wonder you're a plumpa. You must add butter to everything, including women. It's ok. Beneath your manboobs is....well, more manboobs, but there's a big awesome brain farther north!

RichYungReverse 0

Yeah i moved to Florida from NY and I've never encountered so many racist cops and ignorant people in my life ironic huh?

get over it. Thats your job. At least you have one

ahahaha XD that made my day. thank you OP

this FML should read "Today, i went to work and had to do things that were related to my job. FML." Then I feel like i could mock you sooooo much more. Instead I just get to say Get the hell over yourself and YDI.

RubixMonkey 0

Wow, omg you did your ******* job. We need to WAHbulance out here to take care of MEW. Mew would you like me to play the world's smallest violin at your award ceremony. Nobel Prize for taking the coupons and changing the order.