Food flight

By ashley_skillz06 - 24/01/2010 05:21 - France

Today, I went to a Japanese restaurant. While the chef was throwing food at us, I was getting ready for my turn. He tossed a piece of broccoli at me, I leaned back to catch it, completely falling off my chair. I knocked everything over and had the packed restaurant laughing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 358
You deserved it 7 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The chef was throwing food at you?? Holy shit! I want to go there!

kkleiberg 0

Comments

killabee 0

I can never catch the shrimp :( It's surprising some of you haven't heard of these restaurants, they are every where. Usually hibachi style food, they cook the food on grill in front of you, it's a whole show thing. The chef does tricks with the knives and eggs, and sometimes makes an onion volcano. :)

InnocentRainbow 0

Ive been to plenty of these restaurants, but never have any of the cooks thrown food at people. Maybe we just don't have a food throwing one around here. FYL though.

perfectwinds 0

Mmmmm... We have one where I live called Kobe's and it's AMAZING. They give you 40% off on your birthday, too. Needless to say I go there every year on my birthday. =] I can see myself doing the same thing, OP. I love this one.

Arctiic 0

Shouldn't plY with your food.

sourgirl101 28

How did you not catch it? You sound like you have a pretty big mouth!

I'm pritty sure you don't have to catch it in your mouth? the chef makes your food for you not feeds you

At all the shoguns I've went to, they throw cooked egg at you. Haven't heard of anyone doing shrimp before.

this isn't an fml. it happened to me too..so?

ashley_skillz06 0

I got too into it. I didn't judge his toss and just flew backwards.